Human cell grown meat

that article started out bad and only got worse as it went on...................man, how close are we to a bad 70's sci fi movie, logans run, soylent green (which by the way was the year 2022 in the movie.) , etc.....

Well if the pigs organise a revolution and the tables are turned maybe we will be on the menu.

I don't think this is a good idea for several reasons. One of which is that when people develop a taste for it, and supply runs short - what then? What about the poorer areas of cities that may try to keep up with the trend but can't afford to buy these steaks, but can easily source alternative supplies?
What of restaurants run by the mafia that could easily dispose of people that way?

And the obvious one that consuming it undercooked may cause disease issues.

But it's not a new concept. Long Pig was on the menu in the UK in medieval times, and is still not illegal to eat someone else here - as long as you didn't kill them first.

A little story for you, -
My partner (Ex nurse, ward manager), while student nurse, was invited to a party of student doctors. Now the doctors learned surgery from operating on cadavers, and various limbs were available....sometimes taken for a prank.
One such time she was there when a hand was kept in the fridge - on a plate, mainly to freak out anyone who went into the fridge.
During the early hours one of the girls who was completely drunk said she was really hungry and disappeared for a while, long enough for people to wonder where she was and go looking for her.
They found her, alone in the boyfriends bedroom, trying to eat the hand between slices of bread.

• Wow
Reactions: ozentity and Duke
Is your mouth watering yet? That is not exactly the kind of content which filled my mouth. Holy Humanburgers!

...and now the zombie apocalypse begins with a DYI and probably a retail option too.

• Haha
Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
I personally wouldn't go there and I have a pretty strong stomach ;vo .As said what if humans get a taste for it ,what's next,broiler babies.Going out for Chinese will have a different meaning,Mexican,Italian and the list goes on,lol.

Reactions: Paulm and Lone Wolf