How much will you...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
How much will you decorate this year?
Are you someone who truly "decks the halls" or are you sticking with a Charlie Brown tree?
If you do a tree, is it real, artificial, or ceramic?
Do you have family heirloom decorations that you use?
Got a favorite?
111f9b8f67e5cc16114eeb2e906b5ac7.jpg

I'm putting up all the decos for the grandkids. I have a very old Santa for the tree that's been handed down, it's made of celluloid, before plastic came to be. Plastic tree as no pine trees around here.

I love to see decorations, but I never decorated much past a tree and a few lights. Life was always so busy; it was an extra chore. I do love to see them though.

I have a very small, fake tree that came with lights and decorations. It will sit on a table in the corner. I will also change the wreath on the front door to my Christmas wreath. When I was a child, I always loved a beautiful tree, especially the lights.

A tree, some window lights in the apartment, hopefully a Christmas dinner in the new digs!
We are looking forward to it.
Not moving a lot of worn-out furniture. The plan is to have new stuff delivered and set-up.
The last furniture I will ever buy.

This looks just like the trees from my childhood. Also know we paid no more than $5 for the tree back then. Just heard they are running $80 to $100 for a large real tree!
405757220_918641969703601_7091788638416375038_n.jpg

Complete with train underneath!

This looks just like the trees from my childhood. Also know we paid no more than $5 for the tree back then. Just heard they are running $80 to $100 for a large real tree!
View attachment 53087
Complete with train underneath!
Tinsel really made the tree; too bad it turned out to be so dangerous to animals and kids.