How (and where) will you be listening?

Welcome, Lance. Glad to have you with us.
I don't think I would switch over to a radio feed unless it was FM, the sound quality on the internet is phenomenal. Plus the tune in app works like a champ, I have it scheduled to record the shows and then listen to them the following day.

Reactions: Debi
I'll be listening at work at night streaming my phone.
Thank god Art's back.
There has never been nor will there ever be a substitute for Art.
I live near Art and his old producer (Paul Bowman) is my next door neighbor.

Haven't caught any shows yet. I'll have to subscribe in case I miss some.

My name is Chris from The Kindom Of Nye (Pahrump Nv)

Reactions: Seahunter
I'll be listening at work at night streaming my phone.
Thank god Art's back.
There has never been nor will there ever be a substitute for Art.
I live near Art and his old producer (Paul Bowman) is my next door neighbor.

Haven't caught any shows yet. I'll have to subscribe in case I miss some.

My name is Chris from The Kindom Of Nye (Pahrump Nv)
Welcome to the forum DesertRat, nice to have you here!

I listen from downloaded files on my smartphone. I would listen via Tune In radio Pro if I was awake for the live show. My mode is to download shows from the archive ( from website to pc, pc to mobile phone) and listen on headphones. When I am in the car I listen via blue tooth thru the car radio. The voice is VERY clear. The best I have ever heard. Perhaps some week night when I happen to be awake, I will tune in live.

The paid version of the Tunein app allows recording. Or you could give Art $5.00 a month and he'll record and store them for you. :D

I have tune in pro (its an older version, so I don't know if things have changed), and the recorded files are not saved in a mp3 format, so you have to listen to them back in tune in. But it will record indefinitely and also works kind of like a dvr, so you can rewind and pause live feeds.

I'm a TT but I use streamwriter to record the show, as I'm in the UK and I'm still sleeping when the show starts at 05:00 my time. The show is over by the time I wake up, but if I remember to turn streamwriter on I can listen to the show as soon as I wake up, which is usually around 10am. If I don't remember to turn on streamwriter, then I have to wait late in the afternoon my time before being able to listen to the playback directly from the TT archives.

Morning coffee with Art is truly one of life's best simple pleasures:)

Before, the first thing I would do after I woke up was make coffee. Now, I check to see if my recording has worked or not before making coffee.
Now that's saying something!

:D
That's what I call a loyal listener! :)

Reactions: Hopeless