News Hillary: pandering to the people.

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
Hillary fakes southern accent during campaign stop in Alabama (Video) - Yellowhammer News

HOOVER, Ala. — Speaking at the Alabama Democratic Conference convention over the weekend, Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton delivered a familiar stump speech with a somewhat less familiar accent.

The Illinois native, who was schooled in Massachusetts and Connecticut before marrying an Arkansan and spending much of her adult life in Washington and New York, suddenly sounded like a Southerner while addressing the assembled crowd in Hoover.

“There is a pattern of Republicans getting us into economic messes and Democratic presidents having to come in and clean them up,” Clinton said with a folksy drawl that seemed to come and go throughout her remarks. “You know, when my husband became president, thanks to a lot of you in this room, I remember after that election in ’92 him saying to me, ‘It’s so much worse than they told us.’ …And then we got another Republican president, and boy, did he leave a mess… President Obama doesn’t get the credit he deserves for saving the American economy from falling into a great depression.”

More at site.

The saddest thing about this is that she isn't really even doing a southern accent. She's doing a caricature of a southern accent. Heck, you would think being married to Bill and spending so much time in Arkansas as First Lady of the state would have helped her pull off an authentic drawl!

Reactions: Debi