Have you ever bought a product off TV?

I pronounce you KING of TV purchases!
It's my secret shame.
17. Really cool mops, dusters, and miracle cleaning solutions.
18. Every pet thing, ever.
19. The battery powered self grooming litter box. Two paws up. I wish they still made that.
Some of this stuff really works well, and can change your life!:)

Reactions: 7Critter
It's my secret shame.
17. Really cool mops, dusters, and miracle cleaning solutions.
18. Every pet thing, ever.
19. The battery powered self grooming litter box. Two paws up. I wish they still made that.
Some of this stuff really works well, and can change your life!:)
Oh dear Goddess! You missed your calling. You could be a TV spokesman for these things!!!

Oh dear Goddess! You missed your calling. You could be a TV spokesman for these things!!!
"Tired of that pesky ole ghost haunting you ? Got aliens visiting you ? Has bigfoot stole your ham sandwich ? As seen on MidnighFans and endorsed by Paintman, the all new . . ., but wait, if you sign up for a MidnightFans subscription we will send you a paranormal kit complete with tin hat. . . , website operators are standing by. . . . "

10810713394006_zpse7z1vuq4.jpg

Works as advertised.......for now!

"Tired of that pesky ole ghost haunting you ? Got aliens visiting you ? Has bigfoot stole your ham sandwich ? As seen on MidnighFans and endorsed by Paintman, the all new . . ., but wait, if you sign up for a MidnightFans subscription we will send you a paranormal kit complete with tin hat. . . , website operators are standing by. . . . "
LMAO! :p:p:p

Reactions: 7Critter
Got it at Walmart's "As seen on TV" aisle. 40 bucks is cheaper than stringing the house with lights.....lol

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Reactions: Debi
Thanks Mindcrime. Glad I waited for the price to drop. Saw this two years ago for $110.00. Still going all Clark Grizwald with the lights tho !:cool:

Reactions: Debi and Mokey