Has anyone here heard of Abraham Hicks ?

Thank you Debi ! Please remember, these are not normal sounds... I highly recommend using headphones to enhance the possibility of tuning into the subtle presence of these type of messages, or signals.... for me, I know it's present, and I have one friend who tells me that she can hear it too, after listening a few times... especially on the third and slowest speed..

Reactions: Debi
Thanks Brian. I'll give it a listen this weekend. Thanks for the tip on listening

Thanks Brian. I'll give it a listen this weekend. Thanks for the tip on listening
Lynne, I am really curious, were/are you able to hear this one ? I consider it pretty subtle, but I have no doubt it is there, and I've had other people as well tell me they can hear it.

Lynne, I am really curious, were/are you able to hear this one ? I consider it pretty subtle, but I have no doubt it is there, and I've had other people as well tell me they can hear it.
I could not hear this one Brian. On the dog sounds I could hear those. However the heaven one was hard for me. ive listened to these types of recordings before and some are very clear. This is fasinating and thanks for including us

Last edited:
I could not hear this one Brian. On the dog sounds I could hear those. However the heaven one was hard for me. ive listened to these types of recordings before and some are very clear. This is fasinating and thanks for including us
Lynne, thank you for listening and for your feedback ! Please consider trying this : go back to this Abraham sample.. use headphones.. this is a tough one, but I bet if you let it run by you again a few times over a period of days.... maybe this will be a helpful clue... listen for the word ' heaven ' in sort of a whisper tone.. it's easiest to tune into on the third and slowest speed... if it emerges for you, I bet you will be profoundly impressed.. it is there, and if you adjust your senses and hear it.. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this, if you do end up hearing it !

Lynne, thank you for listening and for your feedback ! Please consider trying this : go back to this Abraham sample.. use headphones.. this is a tough one, but I bet if you let it run by you again a few times over a period of days.... maybe this will be a helpful clue... listen for the word ' heaven ' in sort of a whisper tone.. it's easiest to tune into on the third and slowest speed... if it emerges for you, I bet you will be profoundly impressed.. it is there, and if you adjust your senses and hear it.. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this, if you do end up hearing it !
I'll give it a try

I'll give it a try
That's good Lynne.... I really do think you will hear it if you allow it to emerge .. as I say.. it is quite subtle, but I have been told by others who have listened, they can hear it after listening a few times... I am really curious how it will go for you... Thank you again for being willing to give it some chances !

That's good Lynne.... I really do think you will hear it if you allow it to emerge .. as I say.. it is quite subtle, but I have been told by others who have listened, they can hear it after listening a few times... I am really curious how it will go for you... Thank you again for being willing to give it some chances !
Ok I tried it with headphones. I can hear it but if I hadn't been told what to listen for I would not get it. This one is a bit of a reach for me. Perhaps my hearing is not good.