Guns, Ammo, and Gun Gear

it is an amr (anti material rifle) not used for human targets but for equipment and lightly armored vehicles.... probably chambered in 50 cal with a range of up to 3000 meters. so not a standard sniper rifle or sniper ops.
Wow that is super far. Amazing the stuff we humans have made.

Reactions: Paulm
436316353_10229788104025728_2370327511409734710_n.jpg

• Big Grin
Reactions: Lynne and Stevedog
it is an amr (anti material rifle) not used for human targets but for equipment and lightly armored vehicles.... probably chambered in 50 cal with a range of up to 3000 meters. so not a standard sniper rifle or sniper ops.
I had a drill sergeant that taught us a bit about the lawful use of anti-material weapons. You cannot use them against humans, only equipment. He then brought up one of the recruits and pointed out that they were human, however their dog tags were technically "equipment".

I had a drill sergeant that taught us a bit about the lawful use of anti-material weapons. You cannot use them against humans, only equipment. He then brought up one of the recruits and pointed out that they were human, however their dog tags were technically "equipment".
yeah, I always questioned that one.... "you cant use that weapon. here, use a claymore instead"..... I guess somehow one big hole is worse than 700 smaller holes........