Website
www.flickr.com
1400x1050-png.204

Listen:
KXL Stream

Listen to ground zero live on you device:

Like Ground Zero on Facebook:

GroundZero Facebook Page

Make sure to tell them that DarkMatterXM.com sent you over!

Please post anything from Facebook for people who do not use face book.
Please also post any other links that may come up on the air.

and let the odds be ever in your favor.........

11/27: DOOM IS ON ISON W/ DAVID TALBOTT

The fireballs, explosions and Earth changes that have been predicted appear to be transpiring. No one’s saying the world is ending, but it is changing and it’s our challenge to adapt to these changes – or perish. Tonight on Ground Zero, Clyde Lewis welcomes David Talbott of The Thunderbolts Project back to the show to see that the ‘Doom Is On ISON‘!

Last edited:
Reactions: Naked Apple
Thanks again for posting this, Casio. I read the article on line. Fascinating stuff.

Never heard of Talbot before.
I've heard him b4 but can't remember it clearly enough to give thumbs up or down. I'm interested in the whole theory of comets causing geomagnetic interference with the earth's magnetic fields and I think that's part of what he believes.

What do you think of Planet X? Do you think it exists? Also, what about the theory that our sun is a twin? That sounds plausible to me. Not sure about Planet X, but the idea had to start somewhere. Don't know enough about the people who think Planet X is a reality. Sometimes with these gloom and doom things, the less I know, the better.

Reactions: Speedbird
What do you think of Planet X? Do you think it exists? Also, what about the theory that our sun is a twin? That sounds plausible to me. Not sure about Planet X, but the idea had to start somewhere. Don't know enough about the people who think Planet X is a reality. Sometimes with these gloom and doom things, the less I know, the better.
Well, first I don't think these comets are so much "end of the world" stuff as they are simply earth changers. I mean, you drop a rock in water and the water moves and sends out waves. You send a rock thro space and it sends out waves thro space which interacts with earth. I think of it more as "Warning, Will Robinson, the earth is about to react to space stuff!" As for Planet X, twin suns, I really don't know. My problem with it is more the people I hear taking that stance than the possibilities of it. I don't see a scientific base for it, but I do agree most theories sprout from some grain of truth somewhere.

Reactions: Speedbird