Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis: 11/25: CHANGING HORSEMEN DURING AN APOCALYPSE

Could this be why the Vatican has built the giant telescope , and if I remember the initials are something to do with this , something like S.A.T.A.N.
Not something like....I belief it's Lucifer, if memory serves!

If you were informed that satan was removed 10 yrs ago and that the Vatican knows of this as do the "elite" who did bow down to him !!!!! would this give you cause for concern ? , especially with events happening in the skies !
Removed from where?

Some claim the Vatican is showing its true colors ,using God and Jesus as shills for their true master , Lucifer . Just read that from TruthSeeker.co.uk

Well, children of grace....my back actually gave out about half an hour ago but I was enjoying the conversation so much I've pushed on. And yes, Lucifer means Morning Star. Gives one the chills, does it not??? I really need to go lie flat now but will continue to listen and add comments here tomorrow. Imodog, Naked Apple...it's been a blast!

Well, children of grace....my back actually gave out about half an hour ago but I was enjoying the conversation so much I've pushed on. And yes, Lucifer means Morning Star. Gives one the chills, does it not??? I really need to go lie flat now but will continue to listen and add comments here tomorrow. Imodog, Naked Apple...it's been a blast!
Take care Debi and sleep well after you have listened to the program.

Reactions: Debi
Goodnight, feel better!