God is evil and stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedbird

Race against Time
Reaction score
God is evil and stupid according to Stephen Fry a well known atheist , he firmly lays the blame of Aids , Cancer and most other maladies at God's door including War and it's atrocities , why do these people never state satan is responsible or is that too convenient , notice also how the human element is missing in all of this and governments across the world are squeaky clean , it was God's fault , how dare he give us all these untreatable ailments and cause death and destruction.....yet most atheists deny there is a God and that it is pure fantasy , anyway , this gives me a chance to play a song/video , just needed an excuse to play this ...LOL !

Thank you for this, Dog. It's very relevant to me today. The music speaks and reminds.

how can an atheist blame God for anything????
Love the way your mind works Sal!! :D That was exactly my first reaction too. How can he blame God for all the bad things in the world if he doesn't exist? :confused:o_O

Reactions: sal
IMO, atheists aren't really non-believers. I think they know and see good and evil, and somewhere inside spiritually know, but deny. Ever notice how they say "YOUR God"...like, OK, there's a God but he's yours? Even when we choose to serve God or Goddess, we can sometimes loose our way or fear loosing our own identity. It takes faith to walk forward on a path of service, and I think these "atheists" don't like the idea of being guided by anyone other than themselves or their own needs and wants. I think when they say they choose nothing, they choose by default.

Reactions: Seahunter and sal
I'm surprised Fry has any time on his hands to have opinions on anything after marrying his boy toy recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.