Goblin?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

A bizarre piece of footage from Argentina allegedly shows a terrifying encounter between some schoolchildren and a goblin!

The unsettling video was purportedly filmed by a group of teenage girls while they were walking near a field in the village of Taco Palta y Marta.

In the admittedly ambiguous footage, one of the girls can be heard telling her friends to look at something strange emerging from the forest ahead of them.

She asks them if it is a duende, which is a creature from South American folklore that is akin to a goblin.

Her suspicions seem to be confirmed by the other teenagers as they almost immediately begin screaming out in terror, telling each other to run, and hastily flee the scene.

Unfortunately, the shaky video is quite difficult to decipher, although the oddity does appear to be something small, dark, and bipedal, based on a few brief glimpses of the potential goblin.

That said, the origin of the footage is as hard to determine as its contents with Argentinian media claiming that it circulated on social media in the country, but as of yet the names of the witnesses and the specifics of their story remain a mystery.

Source: Mirror

I've seen that. Unless any overwhelming persuasive evidence to counter it is revealed, It's enough to convince me.

One thing I've noticed over and over, is that the best footage for creatures like this is in poor countries. Has anyone else noticed that, too? I would love to know why that is.

Reactions: Debi
I've seen that. Unless any overwhelming persuasive evidence to counter it is revealed, It's enough to convince me.

One thing I've noticed over and over, is that the best footage for creatures like this is in poor countries. Has anyone else noticed that, too? I would love to know why that is.
Good point. It makes you wonder if it's because it's a natural territory for the creature or if "civilization" may be a factor in pushing them out of an area.

Reactions: Taliesin
Good point. It makes you wonder if it's because it's a natural territory for the creature or if "civilization" may be a factor in pushing them out of an area.
That is a good possibility. If it's a goblin, do you think it's a magical creature or just a regular but undiscovered species?

I don't believe this is real. First off, if they really saw a "goblin, or thought they saw one, they would have run far away. They didn't. Basically the filming was at the same spot. Me thinks some locals want a bit of fame :eek:;)

Reactions: Brody and Debi
It was hard to see the creature. The kids certainly sound scared. Wish we could get a closer view. Nobles point is well taken.

Reactions: Debi