Ghost Pets that returned

I've seen two dogs, one cat and a gorilla in spirit. They weren't haunting me though.
I've had several dogs and a cat that have returned to reassure me they had moved on. I feel they are innocents and do go on under Divine care and love.

Reactions: Paintman
I've had several dogs and a cat that have returned to reassure me they had moved on. I feel they are innocents and do go on under Divine care and love.
Not long ago, I had a beautiful cat pass away and received a small vision from an angel telling me that she was loved and being cared for. The angel looked as a woodland creature with the most beautiful all black eyes...much like a fox. That's all I saw of him. I once saw the spirit of one of my living cats in a dream. And, I believe I saw the spirit of a dead dog I had as a child. I was awake at the time. He didn't look too good. Sometimes, I think that even animals could use Christ's love of divine restoration (salvation).

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I lost a dog not long ago that I was very close to. Her name was Gracie, and she was a little brown long haired chihuahua. My hubs has been in poor health for many years and I have other family I care for as well, so she was my little rock of support and love. Not long after she passed, she came back for a visit one night. It was a reassuring moment for me and I appreciated the visit.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
I have lost pets, including a cat named Gracie (small world Debi). I thought perhaps Gracie visited once. I may have felt her presence while awakening from a nap on the sofa. She was the kindest of all animals that ever entered my life. I do believe they go on to the next dimension as humans do.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
I have lost many animals and I believe they are inocents that go back to god. I believe they're waiting for us.

I had a small Pomeranian named Dolly. She had Cushings and her heart was giving out. I rushed her to the vet while my hubby stayed home. She was put to sleep and when I returned home my husband was shocked to tell me he thought I had returned earlier. Apparently he had heard the dog barking at the door. When I asked the time I was surprised to hear it was around the same time she died. I believe she was saying good bye to him since he was not with her

I've seen two dogs, one cat and a gorilla in spirit. They weren't haunting me though.
Wow a gorilla. That had to be something. Any chance you'd share that with us?