Ghost Attacks Security Guard

Most people would think it was staged but I doubt it as I had a similar experience from a young boy entity and the other big one I don't mention. This one looked genuine to me.

Those that have had experiences that are far past what most people will believe tend to have a more open mind. That does not mean that we are easily tricked, only that we are less likely to just write off anything that is odd as immediately impossible.

Hmmm..........

To me, this looks staged. The problem with the original video is that it has been sped up. If you slow it down (45% of original speed) to its original recorded speed (I am using the video DTC counter as a guide), it looks completely different:

In the first few seconds of the clip, the guard is walking along and then looks to run into the display, hitting it, turning around, taking a step and THEN falling down to the floor. It just does not look natural. Nor does the leopard crawl across the floor......

Towards the middle, the guard's torchlight 'blinds' the camera and you cannot actually make out what is going on there through the flare.

In the end section, the guard throws his right arm with some force, whilst pushing off with his right foot after looking behind him (to check that the area was clear?). This move is enough to generate the movement seen in the video and easily replicated (just ask my wife - she now thinks I am a complete loon throwing myself around our front room!! All in the name of science.......). This, to me, is another unnatural move, therefore forming the opinion that it was deliberate.

But that's just my opinion ;)

Hmmm..........

To me, this looks staged. The problem with the original video is that it has been sped up. If you slow it down (45% of original speed) to its original recorded speed (I am using the video DTC counter as a guide), it looks completely different:

In the first few seconds of the clip, the guard is walking along and then looks to run into the display, hitting it, turning around, taking a step and THEN falling down. It just does not look natural.

Towards the middle, the guard's torchlight 'blinds' the camera and you cannot actually make out what is going on there through the flare.

In the end section, the guard throws his right arm with some force, whilst pushing off with his right foot after looking behind him (to check that the area was clear?). This move is enough to generate the movement seen in the video and easily replicated (just ask my wife - she now thinks I am a complete loon throwing myself around our front room!! All in the name of science.......). This, to me, is another unnatural move, therefore forming the opinion that it was deliberate.

But that's just my opinion ;)
I love these "Titch Takes"! Well done!

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
I hope it is staged for the guard's sake, being physically assaulted by an entity is a devastating experience and gets worse if no one believes you.

Reactions: Lynne
I hope it is staged for the guard's sake, being physically assaulted by an entity is a devastating experience and gets worse if no one believes you.

And I totally agree with you Oz.

I have witnessed a small number of spiritual attacks over the years investigating the paranormal and, unfortunately, looking at the evidence presented, this just does not appear to be one to me.

I totally understand that everyone reacts differently to an attack, but the majority of the ones I have witnessed have one thing in common - the person(s) involved is usually left physically (and mentally) drained immediately after. They suffer a lot of confusion. Putting aside the physical movements in the video of the guard, from my perspective, he is just not acting like a person who has been attacked spiritually.

You also have to take the history of the site into account as well. Interestingly, there is not one single paranormal event, that has been documented prior to this, within the governmental building. In fact, it is the one site, out of all the buildings around the CAM, that does not get covered in any of the Tour de Fantasmas ('Ghost Tours') held regularly, although to be fair, this may be purely because it is, after all, the City Hall. IF this was an attack, you would expect to hear about other activity somewhere in the building, prior to this event, building up over time to this moment. It is quite rare, in my experience, for an attack of this nature to appear 'out of the blue' and with no other 'strange' activity noted prior. Not even a ghost story...........

Of course, this is just my opinion. Without an investigation, you can only go on presented evidence and in this case, looking at the video and the paranormal history (or the lack of it) of City Hall, I just find it difficult to believe this event was paranormal.

Last edited:
Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
I totally understand that everyone reacts differently to an attack, but the majority of the ones I have witnessed have one thing in common - the person(s) involved is usually left physically (and mentally) drained immediately after
Being how I am I ended up in bed for 3 months praying to God and I'm not religious, after a bad physical and spiritual attack. I don't appreciate people staging these things. The thing is I couldn't prove mine either but there were a lot of factors involved. This report just rang a horrifying bell for me but I try to stay critical as I take this type of paranormal event very seriously.

Reactions: titch2k6