Gettysburg reenactment?

K9-1

Low Speed,High Drag
Reaction score
So when I lived in MD we would ride our motorcycles into Gettysburg often. We were there one day just walking a path looking over part of the battlefield and saw some guys getting ready for what we thought was a reenactment by the tree line. We thought cool wonder when it starts so we start walking back to where our bikes were to ask the Park Ranger and the local cop that were thewhen we parked to ask when it started. So we asked them and they said there were no reenactments that day. We told them what we saw and so did a few other people who saw the same thing. Next thing you know police and Rangers are down in the area looking for these people. They came back with nothing. We apologized for the waste of time but we knew what we saw. The reply we got was. This happens all the time all over the park. We spend more time chasing ghosts than criminals! We had a good laugh. One of the cops recognized me since a week maybe 2 earlier a lady ran me off the road while she was driving and taking pictures. That was 1 of the 3 national battlefields I've wrecked on.. lol

Wow K-9, you saw ghosts! I sure hope it was just a ripple in time you were seeing through and not that those poor souls are still fighting the war.
I think that most battlefields have an imprint of energy left behind...residual sightings. Like a movie imprinted on film, it triggers and gets replayed over and over. Maybe it's a good reminder to us to remember just how traumatic war truly is.

So when I lived in MD we would ride our motorcycles into Gettysburg often. We were there one day just walking a path looking over part of the battlefield and saw some guys getting ready for what we thought was a reenactment by the tree line. We thought cool wonder when it starts so we start walking back to where our bikes were to ask the Park Ranger and the local cop that were thewhen we parked to ask when it started. So we asked them and they said there were no reenactments that day. We told them what we saw and so did a few other people who saw the same thing. Next thing you know police and Rangers are down in the area looking for these people. They came back with nothing. We apologized for the waste of time but we knew what we saw. The reply we got was. This happens all the time all over the park. We spend more time chasing ghosts than criminals! We had a good laugh. One of the cops recognized me since a week maybe 2 earlier a lady ran me off the road while she was driving and taking pictures. That was 1 of the 3 national battlefields I've wrecked on.. lol
Ive heard of so many ghost activity there. I dont know if you saw one video where you see solders walking in line up a hill and just repeating that over and over and over. I didnt know about residual hauntings til this year. Its also cool you had other ppl who saw it which makes it def a sighting i think!

Wow K-9, you saw ghosts! I sure hope it was just a ripple in time you were seeing through and not that those poor souls are still fighting the war.
I honestly worry about trapped ghost myself. I hope one day I can be used to help ppl pass on

Reactions: Lynne
It was definitely something I can't explain. It was a sunny nice day probably around 11am-12noon. They were moving and looked like real people. Had we not had other witnesses and asked the Officer and Park Ranger about it. I'd just assumed we were either early or late to a reenactment.

It was definitely something I can't explain. It was a sunny nice day probably around 11am-12noon. They were moving and looked like real people. Had we not had other witnesses and asked the Officer and Park Ranger about it. I'd just assumed we were either early or late to a reenactment.
There is a theory that all time is happening at once and we live in one of the spiral spaces. When something emotionally tragic occurs, it can cause a ripple of distortion where we can see into events occurring in another space. Just something to think about and mull around.

Gettysburg Pennsylvania and the battle fields there are special. I have been there many times. I have never seen ghosts that I am aware of, but I believe the stories that I read about ghosts. The atmosphere is different.

Gettysburg Pennsylvania and the battle fields there are special. I have been there many times. I have never seen ghosts that I am aware of, but I believe the stories that I read about ghosts. The atmosphere is different.
I totally believe that Critter, that ground was soaked with misery and despair. If energy doesn't die it certainly has stained that land, perhaps as a reminder of the evil of war and that brothers turning on each other is a terrible thing.