Getting to know you....

Thanks for letting me on. I saw your post on Peter Davenport - how he was removed from the Coast show. I thought it was odd that they replaced him with an astronomer and now we're no longer hearing about ufos - but asteroids. I think George was getting threatened because his show has gotten away from ufo phenom to mainstream news and psychic phenomena.
Hi Bons, and welcome. C2C still has a weekly UFO guest, it's Kevin Randle now. He's written a number of books on UFOs since the early 90s, primarily on Roswell. He's usually on in the "news" segment prior to the first guest on Thursday night. He often talks about recent sighting with info he gets from Davenport's NUFORC website.

Thanks for letting me on. I saw your post on Peter Davenport - how he was removed from the Coast show. I thought it was odd that they replaced him with an astronomer and now we're no longer hearing about ufos - but asteroids. I think George was getting threatened because his show has gotten away from ufo phenom to mainstream news and psychic phenomena.
Welcome to the forum Bons. George Norey has become a big bore over the last years. I think he is just skating by as easy as possible; it is a shame. He has lost the spark, and the paranormal field gets repetitive after a while. There are only so many good guests out there and the rest just don't make good shows. He has a contract to fulfill, so he just keeps plugging along.

WELCOME TO ALL OUR NEWEST MEMBERS!

Paulm, WitchAndShaman, Child of God, shadoworb, bonnietaylorauthor (If I missed anyone who is new and posting, please add yourself right onto this thread!)

So pleased to have you with us and posting! We'd love to hear about "who you are". Do feel free to tell us a bit about yourself!

To our already established members, take a moment to tell our new family members a bit about you!

Pull a chair up around the fireplace and get to know each other.

Hit the BIG BLUE REPLY button (upper right) or scroll to bottom and begin writing in the box that says "write your reply " or just read previous member introductions until you feel comfortable posting.
hi i am daniella i am from the united Kingdom, (oxfordshire to be precise) i have seen my fair share of spirits entities and everything since the age of 5 i am now 22 years old. and have such an interest within the paranormal. as i have been on ghost hunts, and i have loved the feeling of them. i am seen to have some sort of power, or talent that i can use to dive deep into everything paranormal and i just love the gift i have. and i want to hear everyone elses experieneces and ill tell you more of mine :) thank you for welcoming me into the forum!!!

hi i am daniella i am from the united Kingdom, (oxfordshire to be precise) i have seen my fair share of spirits entities and everything since the age of 5 i am now 22 years old. and have such an interest within the paranormal. as i have been on ghost hunts, and i have loved the feeling of them. i am seen to have some sort of power, or talent that i can use to dive deep into everything paranormal and i just love the gift i have. and i want to hear everyone elses experieneces and ill tell you more of mine :) thank you for welcoming me into the forum!!!
WELCOME! :D ;)

Hi Danielle, and welcome. You can read the experiences of others on the forum here.

We look forward to reading some of your experiences.

Reactions: Debi and Ragnar0711
Hi Danielle, and welcome. You can read the experiences of others on the forum here.

We look forward to reading some of your experiences.
i know, i have posted one of my vivd experiences on my page if you would like to go and have a read?!

Reactions: Debi and Ragnar0711

Welcome!
You'll like it here. Alot of good people who are very knowledgeable! Looking forward to hearing your experiences.

Welcome to the forum, I look forward to reading your posts.

Reactions: Ragnar0711 and K9-1