Solovot

Reaction score
Hi ,I’m having a question I’m doing research on how do people open portals too another dimensions with normal speakers ,bass or blue tooth speakers : I read stories long time ago of people who it happened too on accident and I was wondering how to do it for researching this mystery or if anyone has such a story 2 or know about one? , maybe knowing on what frequency or frequency,s we’re used in Hz or the decibels? ,name of the speakers used? ,surroundings objects around the speakers and surrounding of the place it happens ,the time and date ?,how many speakers ?how they were placed ? any detail is welcome

You may be alluding to this youtube video, which, btw, has been debunked.

Now, recently some new evidence has come up about a frequency that may have something to do with UFO appearances, but I've never run into any other valid reports of using speakers to open up a portal.

You may be alluding to this youtube video, which, btw, has been debunked.

Now, recently some new evidence has come up about a frequency that may have something to do with UFO appearances, but I've never run into any other valid reports of using speakers to open up a portal.
Yeah I have seen the YouTube video and yes it’s been debunked but too be honest I think it’s real since this is the third time I heard also read about such a story long before the Sedona portal video all with speakers 2x times with normal speakers and 1 time with blue tooth but thank you for sharing and do you happen too know the ufo frequency?

I have to ask , why would you want to open a portal ? Who know what could come
I have to ask , why would you want to open a portal ? Who know what could come through.
I am interested cause too be honest I have seen this portal opening when I was young ,I was walking in woods ,following a curly path then suddenly on my left between a bush and a tree a strange white light appeared,I was verry scared so I hide myself farther away behind another tree ,some person with a backpack came through it and ran away verry fast ,he was wearing black hoodie ,blue black pants ,had a beard ,pretty tall person and the portal only opend for a few seconds then it closed just looked like the one that was found on the Sedona video so that’s why I’m interesting in researching this mystery I wanna try it maybe on a positive place also I had an angel appearance in a dream asking me too try it and saying it is gods will but the choice is always yours ,that’s why I’m gathering information about it too see where it leads me,and what god wants me to do with it ,that’s why any detail is welcome about this subject

Last edited: