Fringe

Ragnar0711

PNF Meme Assistant
Reaction score
This show is perfect example to Debi's statement that Scientists are out of control.

Imo the show was created for plausible deniability for the government and secret groups :p

Reactions: Debi
I watched this show and I recall the conspiracy of it being based on a real scientist and time experiments. His name was Andrew Basiago. If you are interested in this topic look him up. His story is very interesting, and he has some time travel pics to go with his story. He claims the US government has been teleporting in time for 40 years. He is an attorney and no dummy. I have heard him on many shows over the years and he speaks very intelligently and has an answer for every question. Now do I believe him, i am open minded about it. His father was the one supposedly working for the program, and he was used like peter in the teleporting experiments.

Reactions: Ragnar0711
I watched this show and I recall the conspiracy of it being based on a real scientist and time experiments. His name was Andrew Basiago. If you are interested in this topic look him up. His story is very interesting, and he has some time travel pics to go with his story. He claims the US government has been teleporting in time for 40 years. He is an attorney and no dummy. I have heard him on many shows over the years and he speaks very intelligently and has an answer for every question. Now do I believe him, i am open minded about it. His father was the one supposedly working for the program, and he was used like peter in the teleporting experiments.
I will check it out. Thanks Lynne :D

Reactions: Lynne