Friday's Question

Yeah that's Reggie's fridge pic ! Hank Aaron has dinner with her now. :)
When I went into the Army I asked my Dad if he would take care of Shadow and Reggie. Dad was never a cat or a dog person. And those two changed his mind.:cool:
Mom had horses as a kid. Pop, my grandpa, used to own a bunch of race horses. Whether they were great Champions or glue horses he loved them just the same.:D
Sounds like your animals have a good life. By the way I love your fire place. It’s very gorgeous !

Reactions: Paintman
Animal stories ! Holy smokes, I'm Larry Lujack.!And only Debi gets that reference.
:(
He was the guy that started out Howard and Rush.

Reactions: Debi
And then there was Porkchop , when he came out of the woods, he was a feral kitten then grew into15 pounds worth of whatever I want to do.:)
He liked to fish. You read that right.
There is a custom .45 acp 1911 from the Colt custom shop with a serial number Pork Chop 1 :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Pork Chop got his name from my childhood friend , she now is a Purdue University professor. We were out playing in the woods. Her mom packed up our lunch and it was pork chops sandwiches.! All of the neighborhood moms used to pack us an extra sandwich for the hobos that lived on the tracks.:p That was a real thing back then.
So now you know the story about Pork Chop, the fishing cat.
The Professor, the Hobos, and the Colt custom shop.:p

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Dogs, definitely. All my dogs have been special to me and they make the best companions ever. Favorite breed would have to be Great Dane

Reactions: Lynne