Fred Flintstone or George Jetson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medieval Europe is fascinating, until, as I've said before, I remember all the hardships I would endure. No keeping food in the fridge, no showers, no radio or electricity. :eek: Maybe I could take it for a few days. :rolleyes:

Avalon or Camelot sound great, but my issues would involve hygiene and the lack of indoor plumbing. How and where did they answer nature's call and how did they wash their hands afterwards? If they couldn't wash their hands, are these the same hands that made food for others to eat? With E.Coli and other bacteria? Yuk. :eek:

Reactions: Seahunter
Avalon or Camelot sound great, but my issues would involve hygiene and the lack of indoor plumbing. How and where did they answer nature's call and how did they wash their hands afterwards? If they couldn't wash their hands, are these the same hands that made food for others to eat? With E.Coli and other bacteria? Yuk. :eek:
You would hang your butt over the ramparts and shout GARDYLOO to warn others passing by !

You would hang your butt over the ramparts and shout GARDYLOO to warn others passing by !
vmybra.gif

Reactions: Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.