Forest People Encounters (Bigfoot)

On a more serious note, By "share genes" do you mean a common ancester? Or do we ligit have slug DNA? Cause that sounds like genetic engineering.
carbon based lifeforms all share a percentage of the same molecular structure, we share 85% with the common rat...98% or so with chimps and gorillas, like 50 % with insects and flies, even chickens.....lol..... everything on the planet is made of the same chemical and cellular structure or whatever its called....lol... im not a cell doctor or scientist....lol but life is all composed of the same stuff....just put together in different quantities.....lol.... a tab of this and a pinch of that, the ingrediants are the same just a little tweaking when thrown in the cauldron

Reactions: Lynne
carbon based lifeforms all share a percentage of the same molecular structure, we share 85% with the common rat...98% or so with chimps and gorillas, like 50 % with insects and flies, even chickens.....lol..... everything on the planet is made of the same chemical and cellular structure or whatever its called....lol... im not a cell doctor or scientist....lol but life is all composed of the same stuff....just put together in different quantities.....lol.... a tab of this and a pinch of that, the ingrediants are the same just a little tweaking when thrown in the cauldron
but that being said, you have to also take into consideration that even though 50% or 80% or whatever of our genes seems like a lot. you have to know that , that percentage only makes up 1% of our DNA strand...... confusing yet????...lol.... like i said, im no genetics expert either....lol just giving an example of how things can be taken out of context and stretched.....while yet still being true......that primorbial sludge was something else, huh??????

What are the majority of our genetics even for? What do we need so much DNA for? If we are one percent related to other carbon lifeforms, wats the other 99%.

If we are one percent related to other carbon lifeforms, wats the other 99%.
every living creature is made of the same stuff as far as cellular composition, dont think of it as a percentage....thats all just hype and phooey to make vast statements...lol.... think of it like this... a man and a woman, both human, both the same .... but two X chromosomes make a woman and an X and a Y Chromosome make a man....its all about how its mixed. basically same for all living creatures, a little less of this and you get a chicken...shake it up and subtract something here and add something there and you get an elephant... but the base compounds (ingrediants) are still the same.....(edited to add, a chromosone is not a gene, but one chromosone carries about 20000 genes that determines the sex and other physical traits of the individual species....and is all part of a DNA strand)... lots of good videos that can describe all this genetic stuff way better than my shallow mind is possible.....lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne and Duke
Aren't squids or octopuses DNA nothing like anything else? There was something odd about 1 of the 2 or both if I remember right.

Aren't squids or octopuses DNA nothing like anything else? There was something odd about 1 of the 2 or both if I remember right.
it was octopus DNA, something about the amount of protien building genes... like thousands more than what is normally found, but it was also taken out of context by leaving out that they have a repetitive dna strand which could account for this...... or something along those lines... i dont think in the review the word "alien" was actually ever used..

Reactions: K9-1
https://www.sciencetimes.com/articl...es landing on earth from meteors. Who knows.

Like the platypus. I mean like what the heck were the cicumstances for that thing to develope?

Like the platypus. I mean like what the heck were the cicumstances for that thing to develope?
download.jpeg