For those of us looking for feel good amazingness here ~/~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thanks Brian, that is beautiful yet challenging. You sure seem sincere, but you're pretty intense and a bit frightening.... give me some time to see what you do going forward ~/~

Hey thanks Brian, that is beautiful yet challenging. You sure seem sincere, but you're pretty intense and a bit frightening.... give me some time to see what you do going forward ~/~
I've heard of folks talking to their selves but not posting to their selves lol. And hey, just try talking to yourself in third person sometime. Not an easy feat I can tell you.:eek::D

Reactions: Naked Apple
I don't mean any disrespect to the original poster, but my opinion on Jim Carrey is strong, and not in a positive way. I have never thought the man was funny in any manner whatsoever. He is the proverbial one-trick pony in that ALL his "comedy" is the same lame character acting ridiculous. The man thinks he is extremely funny, and he is not in my opinion. True comedy takes intelligence, and is difficult to do well. Carrey is entirely two-dimensional, and can only portray the same character over and over again - a goofy, dim-witted, slap-stick fool. I also think that he, as all entertainers, should check their politics at the door. Entertainers are paid to entertain, and I don't want to hear their political rants regardless of which side of the aisle they're on.

Reactions: surge
I like Jim. He's supposed to be really spiritual. Will take a listen and see. Any video meant to uplift is great, as far as I am concerned. Too much negativity in the world. Thanks Brian.

I don't mean any disrespect to the original poster, but my opinion on Jim Carrey is strong, and not in a positive way. I have never thought the man was funny in any manner whatsoever. He is the proverbial one-trick pony in that ALL his "comedy" is the same lame character acting ridiculous. The man thinks he is extremely funny, and he is not in my opinion. True comedy takes intelligence, and is difficult to do well. Carrey is entirely two-dimensional, and can only portray the same character over and over again - a goofy, dim-witted, slap-stick fool. I also think that he, as all entertainers, should check their politics at the door. Entertainers are paid to entertain, and I don't want to hear their political rants regardless of which side of the aisle they're on.
Roy, and I will make this quick.. after reading your expression... I will tell you.. I perceive you as an obvious fractional dimensional soul.. oh and by the way.. I know better than to anytime in centuries for you to have a clue, so don't even delude yourself to think I will address your reaction to what I have just stated !

Roy, and I will make this quick.. after reading your expression... I will tell you.. I perceive you as an obvious fractional dimensional soul.. oh and by the way.. I know better than to anytime in centuries for you to have a clue, so don't even delude yourself to think I will address your reaction to what I have just stated !
Brian, you have crossed a line. Roy simply gave his opinion on this. He did not attack you personally. You, however, have gone full out personal attack on a member of this forum and that is not going to fly around here. Alternative views are fine, but attacking someone for their beliefs or viewpoints is not happening on this forum. Period. Back off, apologize, or take it to another forum.

Reactions: surge
Thanks Brian. I politely stated in my first sentence that I did not mean any disrespect to you, and was only addressing my comments regarding Jim Carrey. I do not even know you. All I did was convey my opinion of Jim Carrey. I did not attack you in any way, so for you to say I am clueless does not seem fair. Just because I do not like a comedian that you like, I do not see why you would label me a fractional dimensional soul. I hope you can see that I was not attacking you, just giving my opinion on someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.