Florida Skunk Ape Saves Man

i think when cats jump and slap their paws on the ground they are just warning you to back off, probably had a den or kittens close by....the rest of the story im not so sure about though. sounds a little far fetched and non-anatomically correct or possible

I’m gonna sit on the fence on this one. Sounds plausible. I’ve read quite a few reports that, if a human is in genuine peril, a Bigfoot has and will come to their aid. One, I am actually referring to was in… Florida. A man was cutting trees and had an accident. The tree somehow fell on the man’s legs and broke one. He passed out several times from the pain. He awoke at one point and looked up to 2 Bigfoots looking down at him. One of them lifted the tree as the other pulled him out. The second out wet moss on the wound and then walked off….

If you believe these things are humanoid beings, it isn't a huge jump to think they could show compassion. We may not know if the guy is lying or not but I think it certainly is possible.

Reactions: Selectric
If you believe these things are humanoid beings, it isn't a huge jump to think they could show compassion. We may not know if the guy is lying or not but I think it certainly is possible.
There that intent thing again. We as humans can be beacons. If in severe pain or in some type of trauma, we have to exert something from ourselves and animals, humanoid, what-have-ya could pick that up. Look at how many times dolphins have rescued people in some type of peril.

Reactions: Lynne
There that intent thing again. We as humans can be beacons. If in severe pain or in some type of trauma, we have to exert something from ourselves and animals, humanoid, what-have-ya could pick that up. Look at how many times dolphins have rescued people in some type of peril.
You have hit on something here Selectric, when we are perceived as a non-threat, that's when we can be approached. It seems that a lot of women have sightings and maybe it's because they are seen as safe contact. I can understand going in armed though because these beings are powerful.