Favorite Show this Week

Salvatore Ritondo

Reaction score
Open Lines withstanding, I would love to know which Guest Centric show you all most enjoyed. I'm not usually political but I really enjoyed the July 21 Charles Faddis episode. Art's caveat that he had been wanting to discuss global threats specifically terrorism for months now, combined with Faddis pointing out that no CIA intelligence was ever issued about Iraq and his brutal analysis of the recent Iran treaty left me feeling that Art again uncovers what main news networks simply wont!

Reactions: Hopeless and Debi
I think Faddis was my favorite so far as well. But those open lines tonight are gonna be great!
Faddis is a good speaker but he is obviously still a CIA shill. His lies sickened me to the point that I couldn't listen too long.

I sure hope the guest list gets better, so far I have been disappointed.

I'm waiting for a bit of more paranormal. Art is one who makes ghosts and UFO's an interesting night.

I'm waiting for a bit of more paranormal. Art is one who makes ghosts and UFO's an interesting night.
I would have loved Art to open the show with someone like John Lear. I think the whole John Lear / Bob Lazar / Area 51 shows propelled Art to another level.

I don't understand the reasoning behind Art and his "tame" opening shows. I think he should have started with a bang. I personally don't like the ghost stories - they actually frighten me =(

Faddis is a good speaker but he is obviously still a CIA shill. His lies sickened me to the point that I couldn't listen too long.

I sure hope the guest list gets better, so far I have been disappointed.

Oh my see I lean hard on Art to call out deception. I am not well versed on politics would love further feedback gagekko where Faddis was 'Taking us for a ride' if you have the time to post. Thank you!

I would have loved Art to open the show with someone like John Lear. I think the whole John Lear / Bob Lazar / Area 51 shows propelled Art to another level.

I don't understand the reasoning behind Art and his "tame" opening shows. I think he should have started with a bang. I personally don't like the ghost stories - they actually frighten me =(

John Lear's voicemail must be bursting many of Art's fans are begging for him to be interviewed.

Reactions: Debi
Oh my see I lean hard on Art to call out deception. I am not well versed on politics would love further feedback gagekko where Faddis was 'Taking us for a ride' if you have the time to post. Thank you!
I do not believe the war on IS, ISIL, ISIS or whatever they are called. I believe they are purposely made and supported by the CIA and MOSSAD to cause internal strife and war in the Middle East.

For goodness sake, John McCain snuck into Libya to meet with ISIS forces - this is proven and is completely ignored.

000000ISIS-leader-Al-Baghdadi-Mccain.jpg

Reactions: Salvatore Ritondo
I do not believe the war on IS, ISIL, ISIS or whatever they are called. I believe they are purposely made and supported by the CIA and MOSSAD to cause internal strife and war in the Middle East.

For goodness sake, John McCain snuck into Libya to meet with ISIS forces - this is proven and is completely ignored.

I've heard this discussed on Clyde Lewis as well. There appears to be fact behind this idea.

Thank you I will dig further on this and if Debi tells me where it fits I may post an Is ISIS real thread.