Favorite Art Bell Show, Guest, Subject Or Classic Calls ( Radio Gold )

A Void In The Universe

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Some of my favorite shows had to do with Father Martin. He was very well-spoken, intelligent and engaging. The subject of demonic possession and oppression for me is very horrific to say the least. Another favorite show of mine was the show he did on the Men In Black. I found that show to be thought provoking. The thought of their being the human M.I.B. and alien M.I.B. is interesting to say the least. You're favorite moments could be from c2c, DreamLand, Dark Matter or Midnight In The Desert.

Reactions: Paintman
I'm going to wait, because over the years I have forgotten the names that went with the topics, or I just can't spell the guests names.Examples:
Mishio Kaku.
The lady author from Nebraska who met the anti - Christ circa 1999.
The old guy from 73 magazine who was a ham radio operator, and had great business tips, strange eating habits, sold pamphlets on both topics. Purchased.
Dave Schrader interviewed one of the Conjuring daughters a few years ago. Terrifying. So good, ( had to add it to this genre.)
When Art interviews Whitney.
Father Martin. I read a few of his books,' fiction' of course, so I had to read between the lines. Yikes.
Edgar Casey's relative wrote a book I didn't read.
Johnathan Reed? ( I'm thinking of the crazy one on Dark Matter. Alien once gave him the high sign in a hotel lobby. Radio GaGa.
Graham Hancock.
Lear.
Lazar stuff w/ George Knapp - I think Art interviewed him long ago.
The paranormal investigator from North Carolina, on Dark Matter, sells "The Wishing Box."
Mel's Hole, and the sounds of hell tape recording. (The latter sounds like distorted crowd noise on the concourse at a ballpark.)
LMH with her tape recorder. Archaic but cool.

I'm going to wait, because over the years I have forgotten the names that went with the topics, or I just can't spell the guests names.Examples:
Mishio Kaku.
The lady author from Nebraska who met the anti - Christ circa 1999.
The old guy from 73 magazine who was a ham radio operator, and had great business tips, strange eating habits, sold pamphlets on both topics. Purchased.
Dave Schrader interviewed one of the Conjuring daughters a few years ago. Terrifying. So good, ( had to add it to this genre.)
When Art interviews Whitney.
Father Martin. I read a few of his books,' fiction' of course, so I had to read between the lines. Yikes.
Edgar Casey's relative wrote a book I didn't read.
Johnathan Reed? ( I'm thinking of the crazy one on Dark Matter. Alien once gave him the high sign in a hotel lobby. Radio GaGa.
Graham Hancock.
Lear.
Lazar stuff w/ George Knapp - I think Art interviewed him long ago.
The paranormal investigator from North Carolina, on Dark Matter, sells "The Wishing Box."
Mel's Hole, and the sounds of hell tape recording. (The latter sounds like distorted crowd noise on the concourse at a ballpark.)
LMH with her tape recorder. Archaic but cool.
Yes Michio Kaku is a great guest. I love when Art has him on. I always enjoy listening to people that are far smarter than i. I try to learn as much as i can. I know what you mean about the Johnathan Reed interview on Dark Matter. It was a entertaining listen. I'm not sure how much of that story i actually believe. Seeing as Johnathan Reed isn't even his real name. Edgar Casey was an interesting man to say the least. It would be great to hear Art do another show on him. Hancock is always a good listen s well with Lear. Lazar would be a good interview as well. Although i think Lazar's story has been beaten into the ground. I'd like to hear from someone else that worked there and had some high class clearance. I'm not sure if anyone would come forward though. I guess we'll have to wait and see what Art has in store for us on Monday night..

Reactions: katmax and Paintman
I also enjoyed the Malachai Martin appearances, and I liked Linda Moulton-Howe when she was on with Art. He could always keep her on task, whereas he-who-shall-not-be-named gives her the bit and allows her to run because he sees her appearances as a night off. Bugs was great, and the various Area 51 callers were entertaining. Open lines resulted in some classic moments as well.