Fashion

Take a look at the bottom of my avatar. See the tiny bit of a really garish 80s shirt? I bought that when I was thirteen and it was too big, wore it for a while and shoved it in the back of a drawer when the 90s really kicked in and there it stayed until recently when I found it (rarely worn and it fits perfectly now), but I never wore it out because... it is SO not in style! Then recently I ran out of clean clothes and actually wore it around real other people and... I actually got compliments! :oops:
So... why wait for a style to come back if you can make it happen yourself?
#trendsetter #YMMV
And it's not what you wear but how you wear it.

I like the idea of a cloak, or even a cape, but their usefulness has been surpassed by the common hoodie. I saw this but it reminds me more of a bathrobe or house coat than something I would wear around town.

KAIROS DUSTER

Plus thats a hefty price tag for something so close in design to a Snuggie.

I like the idea of a cloak, or even a cape, but their usefulness has been surpassed by the common hoodie. I saw this but it reminds me more of a bathrobe or house coat than something I would wear around town.

KAIROS DUSTER

Plus thats a hefty price tag for something so close in design to a Snuggie.
Somehow just not the same....I need more "swoosh" as I sashay along the winding path waiting for Merlin to show up.

Reactions: Paulm
Take a look at the bottom of my avatar. See the tiny bit of a really garish 80s shirt? I bought that when I was thirteen and it was too big, wore it for a while and shoved it in the back of a drawer when the 90s really kicked in and there it stayed until recently when I found it (rarely worn and it fits perfectly now), but I never wore it out because... it is SO not in style! Then recently I ran out of clean clothes and actually wore it around real other people and... I actually got compliments! :oops:
So... why wait for a style to come back if you can make it happen yourself?
#trendsetter #YMMV
And it's not what you wear but how you wear it.
Exactly