Far Side comic strip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seahunter

AKA "Roy"
Reaction score
I'm so sorry DM, but I just can't help but think of the Far Side comics. I was an Anthropology major, so a lot of them were extremely funny on so many levels to me...

roy1.jpeg

Gary%20Larson%20-%20Anthropologists.jpg

upload_2014-1-3_14-5-1.jpeg

tumblr_lzq3y7dVwZ1qd6tewo1_1280.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry DM, but I just can't help but think of the Far Side comics. I was an Anthropology major, so a lot of them were extremely funny on so many levels to me...
That's the first thing I though of, too! :p

Reactions: Seahunter
Oh, seeing the first comic with the UFO's, did you all happen to see the reports about the California UFO's? Peter Davenport has been reporting the same type of mystery lights for months now. Said the other night there were so many reports on them that they "disturb" him. And these actually got reported on ABC. Wow, MSM even.

Wow, MSM even.

More like the Lame Stream Media! :p

I guess too many people are having these UFO experiences for them to continue to dismiss all of them as swamp gas.

A
More like the Lame Stream Media! :p

I guess too many people are having these UFO experiences for them to continue to dismiss all of them as swamp gas.
aaaaahhhh yes....Lame Stream for sure. But of course the government is denying that anything was out there that night....even tho there are many witnesses and video. Deny, deny, deny, til the charges go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.