Exorcist says demons hate Holy Music

Not sure if it's the type of music, but the overall feeling the music creates for the listener. If it brings cheerful or positive vibes, the bad guys don't have a chance. If you listen to something depressing that brings you down, perhaps they can come-a-knockin'? I would think something that creates a spiritual link would push them away as the overall feeling is love and inclusion.

Not sure if it's the type of music, but the overall feeling the music creates for the listener. If it brings cheerful or positive vibes, the bad guys don't have a chance. If you listen to something depressing that brings you down, perhaps they can come-a-knockin'? I would think something that creates a spiritual link would push them away as the overall feeling is love and inclusion.
It is just my opinion, but I think its all about the worship factor. Holy music worships God and has the intent of faith behind it. I think that makes all the difference.

During a strange ritual in the film "Eye's wide shut" , they played a prayer song by the Greek orthodox church backwards.

I wonder if the spiritual and love songs from Bob Marley drives these things away. Is it the effect and intent of the music they don't like?

I'm not religious, but I do believe there was something special about Bob Marley. I have 2 cats named Bob and Marley and my pitbulls name is Ziggy...lol!

I'm not religious, but I do believe there was something special about Bob Marley. I have 2 cats named Bob and Marley and my pitbulls name is Ziggy...lol!
Yeah I don't belong to any religion but I do think all of them follow the same, some of the paths wind a bit though. You can feel the spiritual love from Bob and his music gives me that comfort and peace.

the "om" frequency should them be the ultimate banishment..... the sound of the supreme one, the creation, eternity....

1709902566977.png

• Love it
Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
Reactions: Paintman