Elvis

jellyforspongebob

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Im not a huge fan of Elvis and i never listen to his music and yet the other day I walked into my room and I heard Elvis singing loudly in my head. The next time my boyfriend called me I told him about that and he chuckled because his Father LOVED Elvis. so I am hoping that was him. Not sure why he would visit me. im doing some investiogations but all i have is my phone lol.

Im not a huge fan of Elvis and i never listen to his music and yet the other day I walked into my room and I heard Elvis singing loudly in my head. The next time my boyfriend called me I told him about that and he chuckled because his Father LOVED Elvis. so I am hoping that was him. Not sure why he would visit me. im doing some investiogations but all i have is my phone lol.
keep a notebook and write down the little odd things you experience at times. good to see you are getting out and trying, you dont have to have all the bells and whistles to get started, keep it simple. use the recorder and camera on the phone. later as you learn you can buy a digital recorder, then a better camera, then whatever comes next...lol.... trust your instincts first. without the equipment you have to rely on what you feel. it will help in developing them further., in the meantime learn all you can, along with what you will actually need and what isnt really needed.

keep a notebook and write down the little odd things you experience at times. good to see you are getting out and trying, you dont have to have all the bells and whistles to get started, keep it simple. use the recorder and camera on the phone. later as you learn you can buy a digital recorder, then a better camera, then whatever comes next...lol.... trust your instincts first. without the equipment you have to rely on what you feel. it will help in developing them further., in the meantime learn all you can, along with what you will actually need and what isnt really needed.
I am getting high readings all across at first now just silent. i dont feel a presence like i normally do so maybe they used up all the energy they can.

i dont feel a presence like i normally do so maybe they used up all the energy they can.
its deffinately not an exact science....(abilities, "feelings", etc..)...lol.... try meditation daily to "get in the zone" so to speak...focus on clearing the mind and opening the third eye........its not something you can turn off and on at will. its just "you"....its who you are. we spend most of our lives trying to ignore it, to turn it off. that it becomes hard to believe we are capable of such things....we limit ourselves....so now trying to re-touch that area will take practice. dont try to hard, dont concentrate on it, just let it be.... just be in the moment, at peace, unencumbered by the world......and it will come....baby steps

its deffinately not an exact science....(abilities, "feelings", etc..)...lol.... try meditation daily to "get in the zone" so to speak...focus on clearing the mind and opening the third eye........its not something you can turn off and on at will. its just "you"....its who you are. we spend most of our lives trying to ignore it, to turn it off. that it becomes hard to believe we are capable of such things....we limit ourselves....so now trying to re-touch that area will take practice. dont try to hard, dont concentrate on it, just let it be.... just be in the moment, at peace, unencumbered by the world......and it will come....baby steps
facts! I have a book im using called the Psychic workbook and it goes over all of that and teaches you how to meditate, third eye meditations and chakra cleansing. it also taught me a protection bubble so i do that before each investigation