Electrical gardening

thats really cool. i have this odd fear of all of us running out of food. I still dont get how we do it? Theres so many people and so many mcdonalds LOL thats a lot of chicken and beef and wheat lol

thats really cool. i have this odd fear of all of us running out of food. I still dont get how we do it? Theres so many people and so many mcdonalds LOL thats a lot of chicken and beef and wheat lol
im not sure mcdonalds is real chicken, or beef, though........:eek: or even meat........more a meat like substance......;vo....lol...j/k, before the mcdonalds police come after me and put me in mcjail

im not sure mcdonalds is real chicken, or beef, though........:eek: or even meat........more a meat like substance......;vo....lol...j/k, before the mcdonalds police come after me and put me in mcjail
1692388080041.png

Yup! You don't remember him??? He was part of the McD's commercials for years.
wasnt actually aware as far as i can recall......lol..... but i never even ate fast food until i was in my late teens....and then rarely even until my mid to late twenties, so not at all up to date on the fast food mascots and commercials of the past.

theres a pirate too??? and who is the old guy, and what the heck are the pom-pom things......man i really am lost on mcdonalds trivia i guess....lol