Technology Drone Swarm

Who can buy these things or is this some country our government contracts with?
This is direct sales to our government. This video was produced to showcase to the Pentagon what they have in mind and feel they are capable of. Not sure about any laws that say they can't sell to other governments though. I know Raytheon has their integrated defense systems that if I had the opportunity, and was an aspiring dictator with my own island nation, I would be very interested in. Its one stop shopping for a complete military.

Reactions: Mokey
Plug and Play just doesn't seem appropriate phrasing when these people are dealing with weapons. Didn't someone in England put a handgun on a drone?

Reactions: Debi and t-dub
What bothers me so much on this is the fact it takes the human factor out of it. By that I mean the fact we have to remember we are killing human beings. I think we need to remember it's not some game....it's real, it's ugly, and it's bloody.

What bothers me so much on this is the fact it takes the human factor out of it. By that I mean the fact we have to remember we are killing human beings. I think we need to remember it's not some game....it's real, it's ugly, and it's bloody.
Yes and that is why government wants to turn war into a video game. Less stress and PTSD and people are more willing to do things this way.

Reactions: surge and Mokey
I don't think that the government/military is trying to eliminate people from operating these craft, just minimize the number of soldiers required for operation

Reactions: Debi
One wonders if we are headed for the disintegration booths like they had on the Star Trek episode "A taste of Armageddon".