Do you....

No, not often because it's kinda hard to sing to talk radio. I mean come on, "Hello Green Bay Wisconsin, you're on the line...." doesn't really work unless you try to sing it like Steven Tyler.:confused:
But I try. Some of my favorites are:
"House Bill HR2368 Blues." ' The Runner is Out at First Shuffle." " Tomorrow Will Be Partly Cloudy." "Traffic In Bounds From the Edens Expressway is 20 minutes from Montrose to Willow Road Due to Exit Ramp Construction Blues.:(
That last one's a tearjerker.
I'm the same Paint. I have sports or podcasts on

Reactions: Paintman
Oh. Yes I sing in my car with ear blasting music. Either my own collection, Stevie Nicks, Fleetwood Mac, the eagles, Billy Joel, and a radio station that plays 70s and a little 80s. Id really like a station with 80s and 90s. I used to listen to pop with my kids and liked it. Now....I reached the age (apparently) of it being a rage induced freak out when I hear it.

Always get caught. Just look at them and give them a serenade. Sometimes people get the whole family singing for them. Lex was at home depot one day with dad and all of a sudden he started dancing and singing the eagles..take it easy.
Good music