Do you have one?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE HAS ONE OF THESE OR IS GETTING ONE OF THESE! DO YOU HAVE ONE AND DO YOU TRUST IT NOT TO LISTEN IN TO YOU OR RECORD YOU?

22154424_1945835458854711_7721513657291596281_n.jpg

Reactions: Paintman
thinking about getting one for maybe the kitchen, because no serious conversations take place there in my house. i know very well what they're capable of and i don't trust them, but whatever, i can benefit from a good laugh or quick google search when my hands are full.

Reactions: Paintman
I love my Echo......I never say anything anyone would be interested in anyway. I am aware of the security risks. But, a lot of information is available. Using with my Ooma, I can ask it to call home, or any number, and use it as a speaker phone....If I forget who starred in Plan 9 from Outer Space, all I have to do is ask Alexa. If I see a jet overhead, I can ask Alexa which flights are visible to me, so that I know it's not really a flying saucer. Or, my favorite activity is to ask Alexa to play thunderstom sounds, or nature sounds for sleep.....Good night.

A handy addition controlled by Alexa...:eek: (Now it can stalk you....)

My kid has one. I guess they can spy on us through our phones anyway. I don't have a computer yet so no I do t have one.

Reactions: Debi