Do you have a favorite sports team?

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
Not everyone follows sports, I know, but most people have at least a casual affinity for at least one team. Maybe you have a local pro team, or you keep up with your alma mater's basketball team, or perhaps you bleed ManU red like a fanatic.

I am a fan of several teams, but if forced to narrow it down to one favorite then it comes to this:

chiefs.jpg

sports-nfl-afc-west-Kansas-city-chiefs-monday-night-football-rugby-facebook-timeline-cover-banner-for-fb-profile.jpg

Last edited:
Being from Buffalo, N.Y. I'm rooting for the Bills. Sadly we got use to losing the Super Bowl.... And as far as hockey goes I'm a sabers fan.

Reactions: surge
My first love is baseball. I root for the Washington Nationals. I would post a logo if I knew how.

Reactions: Hopeless
I loved watching The Dominator!
Hasek was beyond great. We should have won the cup vs dallas. With the entire goal no goal debacle. If it was anyone else besides Hull that put the puck in the net it would have been a no goal. But living in Buffalo then, born and raised there. The goaltending tandem of fuhr and hasek was awesome. And then to top it off we had lafontaine and mogilny on the same line.. Good times.

Reactions: Hopeless and surge
7Christie

I would post a logo if I knew how.
First, find an image you want to use. For instance, I have just searched Google images for "Washington Nationals Logo", then clicked the one I wanted. I then clicked the "View Image" button to the right of the logo. This opened the image in it's own window, where I right clicked the image and selected "Copy Image Location".

Now, to add the logo to my post I clicked the Image button in the row above this text box. See the image below... I've circled the area I clicked.

step1.png

Clicking that opens a little window with a box marked "Image URL:", which you can see in the following image.

step2.png

I right clicked inside that box and selected "paste", which inserted the address of the Nationals logo. I then clicked the green "Insert" button followed by the "Post Reply" button, and all that resulted in the nifty Nats logo you see at the bottom of this post. :)

I hope this was helpful and not confusing. It's been a long time since I worked the help desk!

NatsLogo.png

Last edited:
7Christie

First, find an image you want to use. For instance, I have just searched Google images for "Washington Nationals Logo", then clicked the one I wanted. I then clicked the "View Image" button to the right of the logo. This opened the image in it's own window, where I right clicked the image and selected "Copy Image Location".

Now, to add the logo to my post I clicked the Image button in the row above this text box. See the image below... I've circled the area I clicked.

step1.png

Clicking that opens a little window with a box marked "Image URL:", which you can see in the following image.

step2.png

I right clicked inside that box and selected "paste", which inserted the address of the Nationals logo. I then clicked the green "Insert" button followed by the "Post Reply" button, and all that resulted in the nifty Nats logo you see at the bottom of this post. :)

I hope this was helpful and not confusing. It's been a long time since I worked the help desk!

NatsLogo.png

Your instructions are great, SURGE This forum is the first one in which I have actively participated. In the past, I have just read. This will give me some courage to experiment a little.

Your instructions are great, SURGE This forum is the first one in which I have actively participated. In the past, I have just read. This will give me some courage to experiment a little.
Just an FYI, 7.....if you mess something up and need something deleted, we can always help you out with that! lol Have fun and be brave. When I started here two years ago, I couldn't even copy and paste!!! Honest!

Reactions: 7Critter
7Christie

step1.png

step2.png

NatsLogo.png
Thank you for the help line, surge! Surge is a long time member and one heck of a guy!!!

Reactions: surge and 7Critter