Discussing Reincarnation

Would love to think we could carry that knowledge over. I know when i was a child i had thoughts that didn't quite jive with my age and quickly forgotten. Vicious cycle? Perhaps. But if i keep running into the same people i met in my later years...one day may get it right lol. Work in progress lol.
What I've been taught:

I'm not going to delve too deep here but from what Ive learned, whatever interests you have in this....life, your soul/spirit recognizes. I can give you 4 examples for me. Lessons....must be learned. Earth-School. Spirit-Home. If you fail to learn a lesson, you will repeat.....and repeat....until you have successfully completed the lesson.
Suicide. You start that....life completely over losing everything you've gained in that...life.

I will say this.....this will be my last time here......for a long, long time. My guides confirmed this 20 years ago.....

What I've been taught:

I'm not going to delve too deep here but from what Ive learned, whatever interests you have in this....life, your soul/spirit recognizes. I can give you 4 examples for me. Lessons....must be learned. Earth-School. Spirit-Home. If you fail to learn a lesson, you will repeat.....and repeat....until you have successfully completed the lesson.
Suicide. You start that....life completely over losing everything you've gained in that...life.

I will say this.....this will be my last time here......for a long, long time.
Any lesson learned is a win win. I'd love to say we'd learn those lessons quickly and in a short span. Sadly the state the world is in now and usually is...humanity can be thick-headed numb skulls lol. One day we can and will get it right lol.

Any lesson learned is a win win. I'd love to say we'd learn those lessons quickly and in a short span. Sadly the state the world is in now and usually is...humanity can be thick-headed numb skulls lol. One day we can and will get it right lol.
Yea. Your right. Still, the lessons are there. One of mine in this one is Envy. While I am a little envious of some, it doesn't consume me. It should be an easy A.....or B on the test. Lol

Last edited:
Yea. Your right. Still, the lessons are there. One of mine in this one is Envy. While I am a little envious of some, it doesn't consume me. I should be an easy A.....or B on the test. Lol
Yep. That is something we learn midway i think. We take the hand dealt and go from there. Sure, i could be Mr Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, but why? I have what i got and you know what? It's enough. I give more than i ask and has worked most of the time. If you add up the pros and cons and things learned, it is a game changer. Life is and never was meant to be a cake walk. What doesn't kill you makes you...smarter? ;bg2

Yep. That is something we learn midway i think. We take the hand dealt and go from there. Sure, i could be Mr Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, but why? I have what i got and you know what? It's enough. I give more than i ask and has worked most of the time. If you add up the pros and cons and things learned, it is a game changer. Life is and never was meant to be a cake walk. What doesn't kill you makes you...smarter? ;bg2
See!..... Envy!...... Right there!!! I envy you! You have it figured out! I always want more and more. never enough. Gotta learn that too! Lol

See!..... Envy!...... Right there!!! I envy you! You have it figured out! I always want more and more. never enough. Gotta learn that too! Lol
I see it almost every single day on jobs i go to. People don't appreciate anything. I even intervened today when an appliance rep came to job and tried to say some bogus junk lol. Umm, sorry but these things have been effect for years so that is NOT going to get you out of doing your job, dude lol.

I see it almost every single day on jobs i go to. People don't appreciate anything. I even intervened today when an appliance rep came to job and tried to say some bogus junk lol. Umm, sorry but these things have been effect for years so that is NOT going to get you out of doing your job, dude lol.
I hear ya. Now, I tell God often.....how lucky I am to have my wife and maybe I dont deserve it but, I do. I am so grateful for her. At least I got that down. A start!?

I hear ya. Now, I tell God often.....how lucky I am to have my wife and maybe I dont deserve it but, I do. I am so grateful for her. At least I got that down. A start!?
Plus you just came back from an awesome trip with your wife. You go on treks into the woods to find an elusive cryptid. You are doing what you want to do and are enjoying it. Win win, my friend :)

Plus you just came back from an awesome trip with your wife. You go on treks into the woods to find an elusive cryptid. You are doing what you want to do and are enjoying it. Win win, my friend :)
Touche'.....touche......You got me.
That really makes me re-think things.
Thank you...

Reactions: Lynne
Sure, i could be Mr Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, but why? I have what i got and you know what? It's enough.
this is it. things are just things, they dont make you happy, not real happiness, the quest for more and more, (keeping up with the jones's) is just living a life of servitude for an inanimate object... trust the universe and be set free. your needs will be met. (lol...not saying you dont have to work, but killing yourself for monetary purposes, fame or status only is not happiness....at least for me)