Did That Moose Just Cry For Help??

Sounds like there was something luring them into the woods. The moose was able to run away so I doubt it was the moose. I think it was a good thing they didn't go looking.

Reactions: ozentity
Could it have been the sick moose? I can remember cries for help in my yard years ago, they sounded close so I looked around, I had no close neighbors. i came inside and the cries returned. I looked out and one of my goldfish had flipped out of the pond outside, i put it back in and the cries stopped.

Reactions: Lynne
Could it have been the sick moose? I can remember cries for help in my yard years ago, they sounded close so I looked around, I had no close neighbors. i came inside and the cries returned. I looked out and one of my goldfish had flipped out of the pond outside, i put it back in and the cries stopped.
It totally could be possible. I had a similar experience, but it was not telepathic. I saw one of my goats on the back porch and I thought to myself, how did he get out of the pasture. Well, when I went out to put her back, she wasn't there but was locked in a horse stall. I can't remember how it happened, but she was distressed about being locked in and was sending me a mental pic. That is my only explanation because I know I saw here standing solid as can be on my back porch. I think in desperate situations the soul cries out and makes contact on another level.

• Love it
Reactions: crux and ozentity