Debi's Triangle UFO story

I'm 65 and been in the paranormal since I was 5, and this isn't one of the things we hear about in the states. I'll give it a look.
Really weird Debi.... Could be all the internet stuff that l read and watched while l couldn' t move. Fact is that l' m a bit shocked myself. I had 3 similar answers in the last 2 days. I was devorating documentaries for about 10 hours a day For more then 15 years. Maybe this could be the reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
I took a quick look, but they are not talking about aborigens, but australian citizens. It's not the same. Tomorrow l'll read paying attention. It is very intetesting though...thanks.

I'll take a look, but belive me, l just heard it again a few day before. On NASA X files.
It must be about non aborigen origine subjects.
We do a lot of research here on sources, and I have to tell you that many of the internet sources out there are fake or just looking for views without any real facts to go with it.
I'm sure you may have heard or read it, but unfortunately, there are many fake sites out there.

Reactions: Charleh and Benway
We do a lot of research here on sources, and I have to tell you that many of the internet sources out there are fake or just looking for views without any real facts to go with it.
I'm sure you may have heard or read it, but unfortunately, there are many fake sites out there.
I'll make a research about it, but i doubt I was wrong. Must be a hoax calling it fake. "They" use this tecnique for covering up. They did it on Ron Wyatt, and on the 2004 huge human skeleton. None of those are fake. I'm just to preapared to be tricked by their lousy tentatives. They usualy claim fake without any valid arguments, but nasty threatenings.

I'll make a research about it, but i doubt I was wrong. Must be a hoax calling it fake. "They" use this tecnique for covering up. They did it on Ron Wyatt, and on the 2004 huge human skeleton. None of those are fake. I'm just to preapared to be tricked by their lousy tentatives. They usualy claim fake without any valid arguments, but nasty threatenings.
For me, an official governamental source is the most unauthorized of all. I use puzzle tecnique.

Talk to Art Bell, and tell him that the second episod regarding the interdimensionale beings that penetrated the US governmet it was a well done fake. Well done, only it didn't fool me. Like it didn't fool some other ufologist.

Last edited:
Debi, l know you controll tour sources, but the most trustful sources for me are THE DEAD ONES. Especially the suicide ones, or those mistery deads. Governments keep saying there is no such thing as UFOs, while the aliens are masacrating US.

There are TONS of reports ignorated or simply destroyed by some occult force behind governments all over the world, and they are still dennying it. Well, l did myself a favor: listening to dead people, the ones they killed.

Last edited:
Shanice, I'm sorry, but on this forum we cannot accept reports from dead people as verifiable sources. And we do not seek out the dead, especially those by suicide or mystery deaths, for information. We prefer to help those cross over to the light. Although I agree there are many governments and groups as you describe, we cannot promote reports from the dead.

Reactions: NobleHouse
Beware the internet! It's wonderful and in my opinion one of the greatest achievements of the human race but there are so many hoaxes! Was the 2004 giant photograph this one?:
giant_skeleton_found_fauxtography_feature.jpg

because if so it comes from an online photoshop contest!
FACT CHECK: Giant Skeleton Uncovered in Saudi Arabia?
I used to make images like this for a hobby and could certainly have made something like this. If this isn't the image you were thinking of then could you link us to the one you were talking about? I'd be very interested!
Anyway, I'm glad you are around here and don't want you to feel like I'm picking at you. We are all interested in the paranormal and getting at the truth of things but there is a lot of bad information out there and not all from Them! I've wasted a lot of time on things I later found out weren't true and hate for anybody else to do the same.
I also had a very weird night in autumn 1997 which I wrote about here and recently I found out that black triangles were seen by others in the area!
I'd be interested to read more about your own experience of a black triangle if you have anything.

And Debi, I don't think I commented on this before, so thankyou for sharing it!