Dark Matter: Art Bell interviews Matthew Alper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening folks.
This was a very sad day for me. Simba, our Feline family member, was put to sleep today. This is the reason I have a mourning wreath as my avatar today. I'm alright but I miss this sweet boy very much. Tomorrow we'll have a little farewell ceremony for him . . . and for us, then we'll put him to rest in the bosom of Great Mother Earth, Gaia.
I'm so, so sorry Starr. That is the hardest thing to do for our little guys. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family, and sweet Simba, from me and my little friends.

Good evening folks.
This was a very sad day for me. Simba, our Feline family member, was put to sleep today. This is the reason I have a mourning wreath as my avatar today. I'm alright but I miss this sweet boy very much. Tomorrow we'll have a little farewell ceremony for him . . . and for us, then we'll put him to rest in the bosom of Great Mother Earth, Gaia.
Sorry to hear that. I lost one of my little guys recently, too. :(

So he writes about the God part of the brain, but he is a staunch atheist? That is interesting...

Thank you very much DarkMatter, Roy, and Naked Apple. You kindness is appreciated very much.

I'm here to listen to Art Bell with my friends. This will lift my spirits. Thank you again.

Hey Roy.. Just lurking.. I see site has changed. Got my ccrane wifi booster
Yeah, DM has done a lot of work with what we see here, and also behind the scenes. The site is awesome! :cool:

So how is the wifi booster working out??

Yeah, DM has done a lot of work with what we see here, and also behind the scenes. The site is awesome! :cool:

So how is the wifi booster working out??
Impressed as always with CCrane.. Works as advertised by Art. Haven't dropped once since installed. Went from one and two bar to full bars. Have about 15 other Host pop up when on. Still checking out changes to site, liking what I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.