Current Favorites

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Name any and all. I know of several people looking for good shows to watch!

437755688_995290435498801_1697647580670985801_n.jpg

currently not watching anything since the expedition x season ended.. i watch very few tv series type shows and only a couple of reality type shows anymore. most of what i watch are documentary or historical type shows that i find on the various streaming platforms or the occasional movie. ive actually gotten to where i spend more time on youtube than actually watching "tv" since youtube is now on tv

Welp, as a proud owner of an antenna, not any new shows. But it's OK, since I'm still not finished watching all the 1970's detective shows.
I miss the antenna days. Creature Double Feature Saturdays and the big mini series events were pretty cool. There are a few decent shows out now, but most are predictable and recycled or stale popcorn, sadly.

currently not watching anything since the expedition x season ended.. i watch very few tv series type shows and only a couple of reality type shows anymore. most of what i watch are documentary or historical type shows that i find on the various streaming platforms or the occasional movie. ive actually gotten to where i spend more time on youtube than actually watching "tv" since youtube is now on tv
I tend to watch Youtube too, it gives us the topics we are interested at our fingertips. Hard to beat that.

Reactions: Stevedog and Paulm