Curious spirit?

Selectric

Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
This is the continuation of the pet story. One morning after i had left my best friends' house, i got home. I have lived in my house now for almost 21 years. I have never had any bad or off feelings ever in my home. It had always been comfy. This one instance upon getting home, i put some music on and sprawled on the couch. The air had been heavy seeming from the second i got there. I was on the couch and it just seemed like there was someone in the living room with me. At the moment it felt like someone was staring directly into my face, that's when i sat up and told whomever it was to quickly leave my house. Sorry buddy...you're in the wrong house. Shortly after, i went to sleep with no further occurrence...frankly, never had that feeling at my friends house again either. Thumbs up.

Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
This is the continuation of the pet story. One morning after i had left my best friends' house, i got home. I have lived in my house now for almost 21 years. I have never had any bad or off feelings ever in my home. It had always been comfy. This one instance upon getting home, i put some music on and sprawled on the couch. The air had been heavy seeming from the second i got there. I was on the couch and it just seemed like there was someone in the living room with me. At the moment it felt like someone was staring directly into my face, that's when i sat up and told whomever it was to quickly leave my house. Sorry buddy...you're in the wrong house. Shortly after, i went to sleep with no further occurrence...frankly, never had that feeling at my friends house again either. Thumbs up.
Your instincts were right on the money in my opinion. Well handeled. I think there are spirits and entities that we can’t see that roam the earth. It’s a blessing we can’t see them in my opinion.

Reactions: ozentity
Yeah i wasn't about to feel uncomfortable in my house. So yeah, hit the bricks invisible man lol.

• Haha
Reactions: ozentity
I just had an experience last night. I was just dozing off when I saw two, abnormally tall men standing at the foot of my husband's side of the bed. One had blondish white hair and wore a beige, white and brown plaid shirt; I only glimpsed the other, shorter man. I made a surprised sound and they slowly, very slowly faded away. I finally got to sleep, but it really freaked me out.

You sound very much a sensitive, Selectric.

Spirits wander through our homes constantly. Most just pass-through but some do stop for a while. I have never felt anything bad from any spirits we've encountered in our home. They have all so-far been reasonable and obeyed our commands, as owners of the property. I am the home's builder, first resident, and it wasn't built on a native burial site or other sacred ground, so we haven't had any p!ssing contests with spirits with a prior claim.

Being a sensitive gives you an advantage over them. They can't hide easily and they know it.

I just had an experience last night. I was just dozing off when I saw two, abnormally tall men standing at the foot of my husband's side of the bed. One had blondish white hair and wore a beige, white and brown plaid shirt; I only glimpsed the other, shorter man. I made a surprised sound and they slowly, very slowly faded away. I finally got to sleep, but it really freaked me out.
Maybe relatives checking on him.