Cube UFO's in TX and Antarctica

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://in5d.com/texas-ufo-cube-multiple-view-witnesses-and-photos/

ufo-cube-.jpg

OK, there are a lot more pics in the link. And an interesting short article about the symbology of this as well. Before you all throw at me that it's from Dr. Who or Star Trek's Borg, look and read the article. THEN you may bring it on! :) I have heard of several other "cube" sightings, but the fakes out there cloud the reports. See report below for second cube sighting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Indigo
http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/07/cube-ufo-over-texas-and-cubic-glowing-orb-over-antarctica/

ufo-antarctica-mag-570x358.png

Meanwhile, a photo from what appears to be an observation web camera pointed at Davis Station in Antarctica shows a low-altitude glowing orb that is somewhat cube-shaped.

The image is dated June 28, 2015, but no other information is available. Davis Station is a permanent base managed by the Australian Antarctic Division and located on the coast of Cooperation Sea. There has been no comment on the orb from the AAD.

UFOs have been seen over Antarctica or embedded in the ice before, with the most recent being a Google Maps image of what appears to be a crashed saucer-shaped craft.

Is cubic the new disc? What do you think about these two cube-shaped UFOs?
___________________________________________________________________________________

Another cube, another report.

i have actually seen one of those cubes in the desert. You wonder why i know how to build an EMP device.

i have actually seen one of those cubes in the desert. You wonder why i know how to build an EMP device.
Waaait just a minute there....You've SEEN one???? Speak!

Reactions: amused1
i 10 in Sonora TX. Thought it was the top of the tower but when I stopped the car to get a look at it, it was just humming across the sky. It was way too far away but it did look like a cube. I do not have a cell phone or i would have taken a picture. Silent and not aerodynamic, has to be electrical hence EMP protection. Unfortunately the size of my current device is hauled on a trailer and the last time we tested it, it wiped out my truck and a friends:) I told you once before, I will not be taken:)

i 10 in Sonora TX. Thought it was the top of the tower but when I stopped the car to get a look at it, it was just humming across the sky. It was way too far away but it did look like a cube. I do not have a cell phone or i would have taken a picture. Silent and not aerodynamic, has to be electrical hence EMP protection. Unfortunately the size of my current device is hauled on a trailer and the last time we tested it, it wiped out my truck and a friends:) I told you once before, I will not be taken:)
I believe you, Sal. I've shared my triangle story here before. Those things are NOT of this world, I swear. They are OTHER! Wish I knew who were the good guys and who were the bad guys!

Reactions: amused1