Creepy Doll

OK, this one is really creepy looking.

The charity shops I visited in the UK were an order of magnitude above the Salvation Army/Goodwill stores we have in the US. They were usually smaller and had much nicer stuff. My favorite was Oxfam, they could be found throughout the UK.

The strangest thing I ever saw was a painting of a guy mooning, with the photo the artist had used to make the painting from available for purchase next to it.

• Wow
Reactions: garnetsilver
The charity shops I visited in the UK were an order of magnitude above the Salvation Army/Goodwill stores we have in the US. They were usually smaller and had much nicer stuff. My favorite was Oxfam, they could be found throughout the UK.

The strangest thing I ever saw was a painting of a guy mooning, with the photo the artist had used to make the painting from available for purchase next to it.
I guess the only person who would be interested in that painting would be the mooner himself!

• Big Grin
  • Haha
Reactions: Paulm and Duke

What is mooning?

I think the doll wouldn't look so creepy if they would just comb and fix it's hair. It does look like one of those dolls fashioned after a real-life kid, which is why it is a little creepy. I think with the right hair fix and a new dress she might not look so odd.