News Creepy Cloaked Figure on Playground!!!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-fear-residents-North-Carolina-community.html

2B97641100000578-3207566-image-m-49_1440306135873.jpg

2B97640D00000578-3207566-image-m-51_1440306164201.jpg

Mysterious: This 'creepy', pale figure has sparked fear among locals after it was caught on camera standing outside an apartment complex off Hudson Boulevard in Gastonia, North Carolina, dressed in a dark cloak

Creepy, cloaked figure dropping RAW MEAT on playgrounds sparks fear among residents in North Carolina community
  • Cloaked figure seen lurking outside a North Carolina apartment complex
  • They were dressed in dark cloak, but it was unclear what they were doing
  • Some residents say person has been dropping raw meat on playgrounds
  • There are suggestions this could be poisoned meat to sicken or kill dogs
  • Locals have expressed fear over creepy figure lurking in their community
  • However, many social media users have joked about the bizarre pictures

MORE AT SITE

WTH??? Geez, the crazies are coming out of the woodwork!

Reactions: surge
And I don't care if the raw meat is aimed at dogs or some sort of bizzare ritual....Somebody find this person and lock them up!!!

The poisoned meat, if that is what it is, presents serious potential for damage. The figure looks like an older kid 'hosing' around.

And I don't care if the raw meat is aimed at dogs or some sort of bizzare ritual....Somebody find this person and lock them up!!!
It looks like it could be part of a satanic ritual. I know when i was younger in N.Y. A couple of satanists confirmed they were putting out poisoned meat for dogs and other animals.... So if it's on a playground are they trying to get kids sick? Or worse? All he'd need is a boot to the head a few times... He'd stop doing what he's going.

It looks like it could be part of a satanic ritual. I know when i was younger in N.Y. A couple of satanists confirmed they were putting out poisoned meat for dogs and other animals.... So if it's on a playground are they trying to get kids sick? Or worse? All he'd need is a boot to the head a few times... He'd stop doing what he's going.
Wait for lab results to come in on the meat left behind.

Man.. Thats just some LARP guy.