Couple finds cache of 400-year-old coins under kitchen

Wow, now that is like winning the lottery. The coins look in good shape too. I hope they end up in a museum somewhere.

Reactions: Selectric
All the home renovations i have worked in through the years nothing has ever been found. Maybe one day lol. I think a previous coworker when he moved into his first house found a small pistol in the attic. Though, a small job i did the owner did find money in the walls that his grandparents had hidden. Makes sense as a lot of the older generations kept their money out of banks. Their family split the 'inheritance'.

Reactions: Lynne
All the home renovations i have worked in through the years nothing has ever been found. Maybe one day lol. I think a previous coworker when he moved into his first house found a small pistol in the attic. Though, a small job i did the owner did find money in the walls that his grandparents had hidden. Makes sense as a lot of the older generations kept their money out of banks. Their family split the 'inheritance'.
Perhaps you will find something one day. I think England has such an old society that the chances are much greater over there.

Reactions: Selectric