Coral Castle Mystery solved?

I viewed this brief piece of video some months ago and thought it summed things up in a neat package. I imagine there are other videos out there waiting for us. I always supected people did help and never thought it was a big deal and passed on without widely disseminating the information. Al they thought they were doing was loading and unloading these huge and heavy blocks of coral.

Reactions: surge and Mokey
Even if the mysteries are all solved, I'd still like to see this someday. I have a very long to do list, so I have to find some life extension potion to get them all covered.

Even if the mysteries are all solved, I'd still like to see this someday. I have a very long to do list, so I have to find some life extension potion to get them all covered.
I have been a very few times and the trip and experience are, in my estimation, worth it, due to the size and scale as well as intricacies of the structures.
Glad to see you back, Mokey, and trust you are feeling much better.

Reactions: Mokey
I have been a very few times and the trip and experience are, in my estimation, worth it, due to the size and scale as well as intricacies of the structures.
Glad to see you back, Mokey, and trust you are feeling much better.
Thank you, yes I'm doing better. Just now trying to take a break from my parents visit. I let them trek out on their own for this round of shopping. Just couldn't muster the energy. I think when the laundry is dried a nap might be in my future. :)

Thanks for the posting. This has always fascinated me. I hope to visit one day. The video explains some of the mystery for me. I still wonder how Ed moved the massive blocks and placed each so precisely, especially when he moved the entire Coral Castle from the original location in Florida City, Florida to Leisure City, Florida, a distance of ten miles. I guess he could have lifted each stone with his tripod lift and positioned his flatbed truck under each, lowered to truck, transported, and reversed the procedure at new location. I read that it took three years to move the entire castle when he wanted a more remote location. Could one person with the tools shown and described move all those stones one by one from original location to a truck to second location ? Just moving the tripod from one stone to another and setting it precisely for a lift takes great effort and skill. I am trying to figure this out as I write.

Ok, I have decided if I could time travel, I would to visit Ed (if he would allow) to see him move one stone which might take, what, three weeks to move. Three weeks with Ed would be enlightening to see his patience, ingenuity, skill, dedication, and outright genius. A lesson for us all.

Is this the answer? I've been to see the Castle.....really interesting place to see!
Ok, Debi (and others), with your special sensitivities, do you believe that Ed moved all of stones as described in the video ? Does Ed allow you to reveal his secrets ? Does Ed's answer of "simple if you know how" mean that he used simple physics and laws of statics and mechanics to move the massive stones ?

Reactions: DoTell
Looking at the time line, it's certainly possible he did this over the time by basic hard work. However, I've been there and "felt" a unique energy there. Now that could just be from the amount of stone energy at the site, but it is different, for sure.

The fact that all of this was moved, in a rather short amount of time, from one site to another is an even greater mystery to me! I was a bit suprised that the site now sits in the middle of town. A little oasis surrounded by retail and food places for the most part. Spent about 3 hours there, and I came away with no more insight to the mystery than when I entered it.