Cloning the Woolly Mammoth

hmmm. he claims they may have a birth within 6 years. an elephants gestation period is 2 years so makes ya wonder if they already have a few pregnant ones. if not, then they are either close or they had better pick it up to meet that deadline/goal...lol

hmmm. he claims they may have a birth within 6 years. an elephants gestation period is 2 years so makes ya wonder if they already have a few pregnant ones. if not, then they are either close or they had better pick it up to meet that deadline/goal...lol
Now Paul, you know how this works. They only tell you AFTER it's a done deal, right?

Woo hoo!! I’ve been waiting for this! It’s not like their making Godzilla or a Valsa Raptor. It’s just a big elephant. I can’t wait! I want to but my ticket now ! Finally a scientific project that actually has a chance to come true and we can look at the past.

Reactions: Paulm
Woo hoo!! I’ve been waiting for this! It’s not like their making Godzilla or a Valsa Raptor. It’s just a big elephant. I can’t wait! I want to but my ticket now ! Finally a scientific project that actually has a chance to come true and we can look at the past.
Lynne, no..you can't throw a saddle on it and ride. lol

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne

• Haha
Reactions: Debi
My vote would be nopey, nope, nope, no. Dont mess with mother nature. Only after some disaster, will the public become outraged and wonder why they allowed this project .