Cleaning..

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Been hearing about a few of you doing some deep cleaning and sorting at your houses! In honor of your hard work, I bring you today's Question!
And yes, you may elaborate on your answer.
367419761_856746986019814_8665654099911599302_n.jpg

Reactions: jellyforspongebob
turner and hooch..... my house is always clean and nice/organized, kinda, somewhat....for me anyways.... but no matter how clean it is there will always be fur, slobber or some other pet destruction somewhere.....but a little fur drifting around never hurt anyone...if someone dont like the fur or "get outta my chair" stare, they can always leave early......lol

turner and hooch..... my house is always clean and nice/organized, kinda, somewhat....for me anyways.... but no matter how clean it is there will always be fur, slobber or some other pet destruction somewhere.....but a little fur drifting around never hurt anyone...if someone dont like the fur or "get outta my chair" stare, they can always leave early......lol
4720a9b3627a7c1b3fa65cc3589039db.jpg

My house is fairly tidy but I don't own an item of clothing that doesn't contain white terrier fur, lol. I'm constantly vacuuming but it's a losing battle. Yep, if visitors don't like a small portion of fur on their clothes or even one in their meal, eat elsewhere. I don't get many around for dinner ;ss.

Been hearing about a few of you doing some deep cleaning and sorting at your houses! In honor of your hard work, I bring you today's Question!
And yes, you may elaborate on your answer.
View attachment 50456

We are in the middle of Swedish Death Cleaning, lol. Throwing out a 35 year accumulation of junk, moving a few items to storage, getting the house ready to list in a few weeks. Total chaos. Right now it's a mess so I would have to say:

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World.

The odd couple. My husband leaves a trail of food dishes and discarded items as he travels through the house. I have given up trying to change him. So it all depends on what room you are in and if I have caught up to the mess lol. Some days are cleaner than others.