Chips and Dips

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
What’s your favorite flavor of potato chips?
My son is addicted to the Dill Pickle flavor...;vo
There are also all sorts of Dorito flavors out there!
Prefer tortilla chips? What dip is your favorite?
OK, let's see how hungry you can make me today!

d75e6d8ee9fdc0d7f3b3dd570a1f8c98.jpg

corn chips and chili..(with cheese and sour cream of course), tortilla chips and cheese, salt and vinegar chips with an Italian sub, or just good old fashioned plain chips with hamburgers and hotdogs........

I'm pretty dull when it comes to chips. I don't care for most dips because they are usually sour cream based and I don't much like sour cream. I'm also not a big fan of most chip flavors like BBQ or the Sour Cream & Chive. One exception is that I do like the kettle chips and there is one brand called Zapps that makes VooDoo chips which are kinda spicy and I like those.

For Doritos I'm also boring and prefer the basic Red flavor, though I do sometimes get the Green.

For tortilla chips it's either salsa or I make my own guacamole.

As I said, all pretty boring/basic.

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
OK...let me confuse you all with my favorite dip. Shred a peeled cucumber, add sour cream, salt and a dash of Worchestershire Sauce. Serve with potato chips. ;bg3

Yea, not a fan of the Dill pickle either. :weary: Lays Limon, is one of my faves. But, its not easy to find. Big fan of any Salt and Vinegar. Nacho cheese Doritos dipped in queso is great. As for Tortilla chips, cant beat yellow corn Santitas. The blue chips are wierd but ok too.

Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos with Frito Lay's Jalapeno Cheese dip. And salsa. The hotter and more authentic, the better. Texas made salsa is the best jarred salsa I've ever had. And a massive shout out to the chips and salsa we're served in Mexican restaurants. Man, I think I could live off of that stuff! I shall cease talking about food now.

Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos with Frito Lay's Jalapeno Cheese dip. And salsa. The hotter and more authentic, the better. Texas made salsa is the best jarred salsa I've ever had. And a massive shout out to the chips and salsa we're served in Mexican restaurants. Man, I think I could live off of that stuff! I shall cease talking about food now.
And besides the Tums you have to have for that, it is making me hungry. lol

Fritos with queso or my buddy's wife's skettie sauce. Oh my. Not big on many other dips, but chili and cheese homemade dip is pretty awesome.

Mine is boring, salt and vinegar chips with French onion dip.
I am the same as far as chips. I love the Salt and vinegar, and onion dip with regular chips. As for tortilla chips give me a good avocado mashed up with salt and pepper.

• Love it
Reactions: ozentity