China set to visit far side of moon

I think, just to mess with their heads, we need to beat them to it with a top secret mission to their intended landing spot, and we need to land, set up a tent, a ring of moon rocks filled with charcoal, some buggy tracks driving up to it, and though I don't condone littering at all, maybe a mcdonalds bag and a couple coke cans scattered about....with a trail of fries leading back to where the module was parked........

Reactions: Lynne
I think, just to mess with their heads, we need to beat them to it with a top secret mission to their intended landing spot, and we need to land, set up a tent, a ring of moon rocks filled with charcoal, some buggy tracks driving up to it, and though I don't condone littering at all, maybe a mcdonalds bag and a couple coke cans scattered about....with a trail of fries leading back to where the module was parked........
:p:p:p I LIKE that plan!

Reactions: Lynne
I can so see this.

Reactions: Paulm