British UFO encounters revealed

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Brit UFO expert reveals most baffling X-files that makes him believe in aliens

Are these spooky encounters proof aliens are REAL? British UFO expert reveals his most baffling X-files
From tall men in silver suits standing by a UFO-shaped object in a field to the woman who woke up with bizarre markings on her stomach, these are UFO expert Phillip Mantle's top five secret X-files

Whether you're a believer or not, this is bound to make you shudder.

A top British UFO investigator says he has proof aliens are real - and he has now revealed details of some pretty chilling close encounters .

Philip Mantle, a world renowned expert, has probed hundreds of cases over the years, but these are his top five secret X-files...

Even if you're a sceptic, you'll have to admit that some of these do seem a little bizarre - and downright terrifying.

Full story at site with pics

I tried to go to his website and got a Malware warning....Just a heads up.

I tried to go to his website and got a Malware warning....Just a heads up.
I've been to the site several times and have had no issues, but thanks for the heads up. I've got heavy filters on my laptop due to what I do, but nothing triggered my defense system here.

I've been to the site several times and have had no issues, but thanks for the heads up. I've got heavy filters on my laptop due to what I do, but nothing triggered my defense system here.

Well I am on an iMac and when I get that warning I get the hell out.

Reactions: Debi
I'll not go there thanks Prophet. No doubt tho the Brits have info on UFOS