Bossburg Crippled Foot Cast.

Tworivers71

Bigfoot Researcher
Reaction score
Well, here it is ladies and gentlemen, the 1969 cast of the Bossburg Cripple foot, in my opinion irrefutable evidence that THE SASQUATCH EXISTS!!!! To have fake these tracks, the faker would’ve had to had an innate knowledge of foot anatomy, particularly with injuries there’s no possible way this could’ve been faked. Just like to Patterson Gimlin film, who was clearly a female with breasts, who on earth would decide to fake a big foot track that is crippled? No one! That is the answer. This animal was real. The great Grover Krantz actually drew the bones in which is pictured.. And as always, this is my mould, and my foot next to it

Attachments

• IMG_6565.jpeg
    IMG_6565.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_6566.jpeg
    IMG_6566.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6567.png
    IMG_6567.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6568.png
    IMG_6568.png
    362.7 KB · Views: 14
Wow this truly amazing to see. Thanks Lon. Seeing the extreme size next to your foot shows this creature to be a true giant. Thank you for sharing such a rare print with the forum. This is proof in my opinion.

this is one of the few casts that have ever had me thinking hard on "casts".... this is the one that when examined, had the "expert" redefining the entire anatomy of bigfoots foot structure. saying that it showed the ankle system being well forward of all other bipedal walkers, which would be needed to be strong enough to support the weight of them being bipedal.....which would make sense and as said, was one of the few that caught my attention seriously ..... of course in todays world, with the idea or claims that they may also be knuckle walkers, it wouldnt fly too well due to the ankle placement would not work for that type of movement.... was always a cool cast though

Reactions: Lynne and Duke
Well, here it is ladies and gentlemen, the 1969 cast of the Bossburg Cripple foot, in my opinion irrefutable evidence that THE SASQUATCH EXISTS!!!! To have fake these tracks, the faker would’ve had to had an innate knowledge of foot anatomy, particularly with injuries there’s no possible way this could’ve been faked. Just like to Patterson Gimlin film, who was clearly a female with breasts, who on earth would decide to fake a big foot track that is crippled? No one! That is the answer. This animal was real. The great Grover Krantz actually drew the bones in which is pictured.. And as always, this is my mould, and my foot next to it
That is a huge, huge foot! I don't know enough yet to speculate on what these creatures are or where they come from, but they have to be massive.

BTW, very correct anatomy on the foot bones.

this is one of the few casts that have ever had me thinking hard on "casts".... this is the one that when examined, had the "expert" redefining the entire anatomy of bigfoots foot structure. saying that it showed the ankle system being well forward of all other bipedal walkers, which would be needed to be strong enough to support the weight of them being bipedal.....which would make sense and as said, was one of the few that caught my attention seriously ..... of course in todays world, with the idea or claims that they may also be knuckle walkers, it wouldnt fly too well due to the ankle placement would not work for that type of movement.... was always a cool cast though
There may be different types of these creatures, some being light in frame and using different modes of moving. Juveniles could use their hands to walk too. Of course, some prints may be from bears overstepping, fakes, and things can get really mixed up. I think casts like this one prove there was something giant and walking upright. It is hard to disprove this print in my opinion. If this print is authentic and I believe it is, there was a least one giant living in the woods and adding that to the worldwide reports makes me a believer.

There may be different types of these creatures, some being light in frame and using different modes of moving. Juveniles could use their hands to walk too. Of course, some prints may be from bears overstepping, fakes, and things can get really mixed up. I think casts like this one prove there was something giant and walking upright. It is hard to disprove this print in my opinion. If this print is authentic and I believe it is, there was a least one giant living in the woods and adding that to the worldwide reports makes me a believer.
and then theres also the possibility that this print was a deformity from birth (not a crippling accident or such), and the ankle placement was a mistake of said deformity. no other prints have shown this, so this would be a one off type circumstance, leaning more to the side of a birth defect.....(or fake....just saying, gotta cover all bases and possibilities) i dont go much for the theory or beliefs of different species/types of these beings. the population to support one species let alone numerous species is hard enough to prove.....sure there may be regional differances, but not to the level of great changes of anatomy, like bears as an example, there are black, brown, polar etc... but they can all interbreed and in the end a bear is a bear. no drastic changes in actual anatomy such as bone placement or foot shape etc..... this has always been an interesting find, partly due to being a one off find that may show a deformity or birth defect. that is something that stands out and make you go, hmmmm.

Reactions: Tworivers71